Tusa Visio Pro Mask with UVA/UVB Protection
£74.00 (inc VAT) Save £8.50 (10.3%) RRP £82.50
Tusa Visio Pro Scuba Diving mask
Tusa Visio Pro Scuba Diving mask, a superb quality mask with Chrome frame, from Tusa, featuring Tusa's Crystal View Optical Glass lens with UV and Anti-Reflective Lens treatment. A superb example of why Tusa continue to be at the top when it comes to innovation and advancements in scuba gear
Features - All the usual superior features normally associated with Tusa snorkelling and scuba diving masks and much more:
- Tusa CrystalView Optical glass specifically designed to enhance clarity, colour and transmission of light. The CrystalView glass transmits 92% of available light providing (virtually) Crystal clear vision.
- UV Lens treatment provides 100% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays - filtering out harmful rays without loss of transmission.
- Anti-reflective lens treatment increases light transmission to 95% resulting in significantly enhanced colour, clarity, contrast and above all better underwater vision.
- The rounded lip of the mask skirt results in an extremeley soft fit, that suppresses pressure around the seal of the mask, providing a "planar fit, instead of linear fit". Ultimately providing vastly comfort and fit compared to a standard silicone mask skirt.
- The new 3D mask strap has also been designed to provide the most comfortable fit, unlike conven tional flat mask straps, the 3D strap follows the occipital curvature of the head. Non-skid backing and superior hold ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
This means that the item is in stock in our warehouse, ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 3-5 Days", "Despatch 6-10 Days", "Due 22nd Nov"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within the number of days (weekdays) shown, or on the date shown. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
"To Order – 3-5 Days"
This means that this item is not held in stock but can usually be obtained from the manufacturer and despatched to you in the number of weekdays indicated. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
'Free Delivery' Until 6th November
'Free Delivery'* offer applies to all orders and applies to our Standard UK Delivery services to a UK mainland address. (*applies to MOST*, NOT ALL UK mainland addresses) - *see exceptions - Delivery FAQs
We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and usually say guesstimated delivery of 3-5 working days. Some bulkier, larger, or heavier parcels sent by mail may take longer. If your order is time critical we would recommended you upgrade your delivery service to the Priority Despatch/Next working day carrier service - for just £4.00 extra (signature required). However, please be aware we are unable to provide any timed delivery guarantees against delivery services operating outside our control. For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
Although we aim to despatch all orders promptly, during busy periods, eg: school holidays, Christmas, priority will be given to Upgraded Orders.
Some areas of the Country (Scotland, Scottish Highlands & UK Islands), BFPO and Non-UK mainland addresses may still be charged, (as defined by the delivery services which vary from company to company and around the UK) this is because Carrier rates are higher and additional charges may also apply to some larger, bulkier or heavier orders. Apologies but a next working day service is not available to all areas of the UK (as defined by the delivery services which vary around the UK). See exceptions and further detailed information - Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.