Gul Response 5/3mm Kids Winter Wetsuits
Gul Response 5/3mm Childrens Winter Wetsuit, suitable for year-round
use the latest Four Seasons Multi-sport wetsuit from GUL. Superb value and performance for an entry-level Winter Steamer ,
glued and blindstitched construction - paramount in providing additional
- Gul's 5/3mm Titanium 2 neoprene lining for improved warmth retention.
- Glued and blindstitched construction - paramount in providing
additional warmth combined with critical seam taping in core body zones.
- Internal D-Therm ultra insulating chest panel for improved warmth.
- Non petroleum based neoprene.
- X-Flex Stretch Panels panels for enchanced flexibility and freedom of
movement - sides of the torso and underarm.
- D-Flex lower body panels for durability.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to encourage water run-off and help
- Tech neck single layer glideskin neck seal to reduce flushing.
- Easy adjust collar with velcro fastening for personalised fit and
- Powertex knees for improved abrasion resistance without loss of
- PK rear zip for reliability with neoprene underseal for reduced
flushing and long webbing tape puller.
- Ankle adjusters for ease of donning.
Superb value and performance for an entry-level Winter Steamer wetsuit that
would be suitable for a varierty of general watersports and for all year
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements, for wetsuits for example, by taking your height, chest and waist measurement you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide below.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
Size Guide: Gul Wetsuits Junior (New)
||4ft 4ins (132cm)
||4ft 7ins (140cm)
||4ft 10ins (146)
||5ft 1ins (154cm)
This means that the item is in stock in our warehouse, ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 3-5 Days", "Despatch 6-10 Days", "Due 22nd Nov"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within the number of days (weekdays) shown, or on the date shown. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
"To Order – 3-5 Days"
This means that this item is not held in stock but can usually be obtained from the manufacturer and despatched to you in the number of weekdays indicated. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Please email email@example.com or phone us on 01736 751066 for a RETURNS AUTHORISATION NUMBER before sending the goods. Do please click here for all the details