C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit
- PRODUCT INFO
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Mens Wetsuit
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Mens Wetsuit, the Element wetsuit series from C-Skins has all the features associated with a quality multisport wetsuit with the benefit of superb design "elements" ensuring a top-notch finished product without the price tag.
C-Skins wetsuits are always designed with focus on the end user and have always produced some of our best fitting, functional, quality wetsuits. The Element series provide performance at an unbeatable price.
The C-Skins Element wetsuit is perfect for Spring Summer body boarding, surfing, windsurfing, stand up paddling in fact virtually any watersport.
- 30% Xtend neoprene - flexible, lightweight and hydrophobic external lining that has excellent multi-directional stretch
- 70% Free Flex Neoprene superb combination of flexibility and durability in lower body panels prone to higher wear and tear
- Mesh Skin neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off, helping reduce wind chill and improve warmth retention.
- Dura Flex knee panels for abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Flatlocked stitched seam construction for strength and comfort ideal for summer conditions.
- Super Seal Glideskin adjustable collar to help reduce potential flushing, personalised fit and comfort.
- Reduced seaming in underarm providing greater freedom of movmment and less potential for chafing.
- True thickess 3/2mm neoprene for warmth and protection
- Sturdy Rear zip entry with internal neoprene flush guard and long webbing tape puller.
"In Stock/Buy Now"
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say "Buy Now" or "In Stock", are actually available to buy from stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in stock in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch. The item is likely to be on order or en route to us and we would usually expect to despatch your order within 6-10 working Days, often less. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us as there may be an alternative or a new version of the same product available.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Extended Christmas Returns period; Unsuitable Christmas gift purchases may be returned to us by 12th January 2019 - please refer to returns information enclosed with your purchase or please click here for all the details
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
One of a small number of the UK’s remaining original surf brands and probably the only one that can truly call itself, Cornish. Founder, Carey Brown was instrumental in designing and manufacturing the first ever surfing steamers in Europe, some 30 years ago.
Carey has been closely involved with the industry ever since and, as a result, C-Skins has remained true to their roots and proudly boast creating “the best surfing wetsuits on the planet.” Great family owned and run company, with worldwide appeal, superb products and an ever increasing range.