C-Skins Legend 4/3mm Wetsuit
- PRODUCT INFO
C-Skins Legend 4/3mm Wetsuit
C-Skins Legend 4/3mm Wetsuit is one which has evolved through C-Skins hunger to produce the finest quality wetsuits possible. The Legend name epitomises the suit potentially for year round use.
The C-Skins Legend series provides excellent price to performance ratio and includes many features taken from C-Skins top end Wired series of wetsuits.
C-Skins wetsuits are well known as giving excellent stretch through the body and the Legend is no different. The construction is based around Xtend & Free Flex neoprene which is lightweight, delivers great flexibility plus warmth. A classic design of 4/3mm wetsuit with potential for year round use, glued and blindstitched seaming, producing a performance suit at an entry level price.
- 30% Xtend Neoprene lightweight and flexible with multi-directional stretch and a hydrophobic external lining to help reduce water absorption.
- 70% Free Flex Neoprene which blends durability with flex, prefect for high level wear areas such as the lower body.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panel encourgaes water run-off to help reduce windchill and improve warmth retention.
- Dura Flex Knee pads providing some additional protection and abrasion resistance.
- Super Seal Glideskin collar puts a stop to neck chafing.
- Sturdy rear zip entry with long webbing tape puller.
- Glued and blindstitched seam construction to virtually eliminate water ingress and provide superior warmth retention and comfort.
- Reinforced seams in key critical wear zones.
- True thickness neoprene - means you actually get neoprene panelling of 4mm and 3mm thickness.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
One of a small number of the UK’s remaining original surf brands and probably the only one that can truly call itself, Cornish. Founder, Carey Brown was instrumental in designing and manufacturing the first ever surfing steamers in Europe, some 30 years ago.
Carey has been closely involved with the industry ever since and, as a result, C-Skins has remained true to their roots and proudly boast creating “the best surfing wetsuits on the planet.” Great family owned and run company, with worldwide appeal, superb products and an ever increasing range.