Childrens Gul Response 4/3mm Wetsuit
- PRODUCT INFO
Childrens Gul Response Wetsuit 4/3mm
Childrens Gul Response Wetsuit 4/3mm blindstitched construction combined with thicker neoprene for youngsters wanting greater thermal protection also increasing the wear to cost factor as the suit can be worn potentially year round and on cooler days from Spring to Autumn. The 4/3mm refers to the thickness of the neoprene - thicker panels usually associated with the torso to provide greater thermal protection and the thinner neoprene used in areas requiring flexibility.
Combining 4mm titanium neoprene body zones and 3mm neoprene in strategic areas on arms and legs for improved flexibility and freedom of movement.
Glued and blindstitched seams - constructed to provide reduced flushing and improved warmth combined with strategic taping in stress areas.
Gul's range of Response Wetsuits have consistently been our most popular entry-level wetsuits. Great performance and design and representing excellent value for money. Capturing all the same technical features of the Adult range in the Junior Response wetsuits.
- Combining 4mm and 3mm Titanium 2 neoprene panels providing core wamth and improved flexibility.
- Blindstitched (BS): Glued and Blindstitched seam construction resulting in less water ingress
- RS-Flex: 150% Textured Super stretch shoulders for freedom of movement
- X-Flex: 150% super-stretch over arms providing superb contoured fit and flexibility
- Thermospan: core central heating system improving warmth retention
- G-Tape: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping fuses seams together for additional reinforcement
- Mesh: chest and back panels to aid water run-off and reduce wind chill
- Powertex4: knee panel for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility
- Titanium 2: Second generation Titanium lined neoprene panels to aid warmth retention
- S-Lock: easy entry back zip system
- Pro Neck closure system for reduced flushing, adjustable neck seal, for personalised fit and optimum comfort
- PK Blackout: waterproof zip
- Non-petroleum based neoprene adding to Gul's eco-friendly credentials.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Extended Christmas Returns period; Unsuitable Christmas gift purchases may be returned to us by 12th January 2019 - please refer to returns information enclosed with your purchase or please click here for all the details
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
"Surfing since '67" - for over 40 years Gul continues to be at the forefront of Cornish surfing scene producing a range of superb quality wetsuits to appeal to all the family whether for messing about on the beach, sailing, surfing and for the latest Watersports craze Stand-Up Paddling, from complete surfing novice to International Surfing circuit.
Gul consistently produce some of the most recognisable and sought after wetsuits.