Gul Seaspray Slick 33 an ideal Bodyboard for children. A lightweight basic Slick bottom bodyboard with EPO core suitable for most youngsters. A 33 inch bodyboard with a stiff, slick bottom for added 'slip stream', for increased performance in light waves. Includes a leash to keep it under control when you come off!
- Heat laminated construction.
- Core: EPO Core (Extended PolyOlefin Foam) producing a sturdy and durable board.
- Deck: XPE foam - waterproof and durable.
- 60:40 rails
- Slick - lightweight white plastic slick bottom.
- Crescent shaped tail.
- Includes standard straight webbing wrist leash.
- 1. Please keep your bodyboard out of direct sunlight. If this can not be avoided cover your board with a towel when on the beach or in the carpark. Do not leave it in a hot car. Heat causes the core foam to emit a gas. The gas will search for the surface of the board and the weakest spot will raise and bubble on the deck or bottom skin. Heat bubbles are not covered by any warranty as a defect.
- 2. Wash your bodyboard with fresh water after each use. Do not use a bodyboard in a chlorinated pool.
- 3. Do not use your bodyboard as a skim board. Running and jumping on a bodyboard will weaken the core and could break it.
- 4. When storing your bodyboard do not place heavy items on top.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.