C-Skins Surflite 4/3mm Women's Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Surflite 4/3mm Womens Steamer Wetsuit, a superb general purpose watersports suit that bridges the gap between a Summer and Winter wetsuit.
This design is ideal for anyone wanting additional warmth without the usual weight and bulk of a full Winter wetsuit. With outstanding flexiblilty helping provide an extremely comfortable fit. A superb entry-level wetsuit that could be used year-round.
Minimal panel design and seamless paddle zones combine to create a superbly comfortable suit with the looks to match. The thermal properties of this suit are excellent thanks to the design and placement of the neoprene panels which are carefully glued and blindstitched together to virtually eliminate water ingress.
All the basics are covered in the superb C-Skins Surflite range of multipurpose wetsuits and offer great value for money.
C-Skins Surflite 4/3mm Women's Wetsuit Features
- Combining 4mm and 3mm neoprene to encourage thermal protection in core body zones while providing flexibility in arms and legs.
- Xtend neoprene upper body panels - superb flexibility for greater freedom of movement, lightweight and super hydrophobic with excellent multi-directional stretch
- Free Flex neoprene torso a great combination of flexibility and durability in areas prone to high wear and tear
- Glued and Blindstitched seams to reduce water ingress resulting in enhanced thermal protection and superior comfort against the skin
- Critically reinforced seams additional seam taping to provide longevity
- Super Seal Glideskin collar to virtually eliminate chafing and helping to reduce water ingress, adjustable for a customised fit
- Dura Flex knee pads a textured overlay for durability and abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility or comfort
- Seamless paddle zones strategically positioned body panels to enhance freedom of movement and prevent chafing
- True Thickness neoprene - true reflection of the neoprene used in the wetsuit
- Back zip entry sturdy YKK zip with webbing tape puller
- C-Skins design know-how consistently produces a great fitting Women's wetsuit and the Surflite wetsuit is a tried and tested range.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.