Gill Three Season Sailing Gloves for youngsters provide year round sailing protection. Gill are reknowned throughout the sailing world for their sailing gloves and used by generations of sailors both for dinghy and big boat sailing, inshore and even off shore. Available in Junior size only.
These Junior Three Season gloves from Gill have a pre-shaped design for a more natural hand shape and feature neoprene back to help provide improved thermal protection even when wet.
- Excellent grip, flexibility and comfort
- Dura-Grip(TM) fabric on palm construction providing incredible levels of grip with no compromise in flexibility and durability
- Seamless Dura Grip (TM) reinforcement now extended along each finger and over the finger tip for durability and greater abrasion resistances and grip
- Pre-shaped to fit your natural hand shape
- Neoprene rear for improved thermal protection which also offers some uv protection.
- Seamless wraparound Dura-Grip(TM) reinforcement on fingers for improved abrasion resistance and grip
- Extended neoprene wrist helps encourage warmth.
- Wrist closure faces inwards to prevent accidentally starting your watch.
- Available in Junior size only
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.