Cressi Air & Mares X-Stream Pro Light Package
WANT IT FASTER? UPGRADE YOUR DELIVERY AT CHECKOUT
Order by 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
The latest mask to come out of the Cressi factory the Cressi Air leap frogs the Big Eyes Evo Crystal to the top of the range of Cressi Diving and Snorkelling masks.
With advanced technology Cressi have created an extremely hydrodynamic design by using a Dual Integrated Frame system which allows the Soft Black Silicone of the skirt to join the frame with uninterrupted curvature and makes the mask much more compact in size.
- Double injection technology.
- Integrated dual frame.
- Tempered glass.
- Wide field of vision.
- Micrometric adjustable buckle.
- Flexible buckle.
- Inclined lenses.
Cressi Beta Semi-Dry Snorkel with corrugated flexible silicone section to drop conveniently out of the way when not in use. A generous bore provides ample airflow allowing the user to concentrate on the reef below.
- Soft silicone mouthpiece, compact design.
- Splash guard to help reduce water ingress.
- Easy breathing purge valve system.
- Streamlined design for reduced drag.
- Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue.
Mares X-Stream Scuba Diving and Snorkelling Fins are known for their innovative technology Mares strive to stay one 'fin' ahead of the rest.
The Mares X-Stream is the most technologically advanced fin to be added to the Mares fin family. More than 2 years of resources and technology, have produced this exceptional and surprisingly lightweight fin.
These state of the art fins feature the Optimized Pivoting blade (OPB) which is exclusive to Mares fins. This allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the entire finning cycle. This produces a constant thrust unlike other more traditional fins. The OPB minimizes fatigue whilst improving movement through the water.
Fabulous for any diver and particularly light for the travelling who still wants a top performance fin.
- Riddled Foot pockets to prevent suction between the fins and boots, making the fins much easier to take off.
- OPB (optimized pivoting blade) so the blade of the fin is always at the optimal finning angle.
- Superchannel mid section, helping to scoop the water for enhanced performance.
- Supplied with either Mares' new Bungee Strap system - the smart alternative to steel spring straps, includes extension piece for personlised fit and large ergonomic heel cover and wide loop to help grasp for putting on and removing the strap/fin.
- OR the Mares ABS buckle/strap system for easy opening and donning of fins, see product image for specific size and colour
- Tri-material construction giving durability and a superior performance fin.
- Designed to be worn with wetsuit or drysuit boots.
- Weight approx 1.5kg Regular size.
- Fins Designed To Be Worn With Boots
Cressi Isla Minorca 3mm Zipped Wetsuit Boots for Scuba Diving and Watersports are made from soft, double lined neoprene are excellent for numerous watersports and scuba diving.
- Traditional design of diving and watersports boots using 3mm neoprene providing thermal protection without loss of flexiblity.
- Durable non slip sole providing grip and protection superb for wearing with scuba diving fins and for many other watersports activities.
- Sturdy zipper, to aid getting the boots on and off more easily.
- Added protection/reinforcement around the foot particularly the heel and toe areas.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Mares, always at the forefront of innovation in the world of Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. The Mares brand is synonymous with safety, reliability and quality and is backed by constant research and development to create the best products for recreational and professional divers, snorkelling enthusiasts and freedivers around the world.
Born in 1949 from the passion of Italian Ludovico Mares and still innovating today, the Mares brand continues to research and lead the way with the expertise and professionalism attained over the last 70 years. Every product is Mares to the core and Mares produce the very best dive products available. Just add water!