Cressi Mask Snorkel Fins Adventure Diver Package
WANT IT FASTER? UPGRADE YOUR DELIVERY AT CHECKOUT
Order by 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
Cressi F1 frameless mask bonds a high-grade silicone skirt directly to a single lens for the ultimate in simplicity. Producing a lightweight, 'frameless', low volume mask.
The Cressi F1 mask has proven to be a popular choice with divers due to the low profile design and will virtually fold flat for easy carrying even in a BC pocket.
- Easy and fast adjusting ratcheting strap buckles mounted direct to the skirt
- Lightweight due to the frameless design
- Supple, high grade silicone skirt producing a superb comfortable seal
- Low-volume single lens design with a suprisingly large field of vision
- Excellent quality of Cressi mask for the money
- Storage box included
Cressi Beta Semi-Dry Snorkel with corrugated flexible silicone section to drop conveniently out of the way when not in use. A generous bore provides ample airflow allowing the user to concentrate on the reef below.
- Soft silicone mouthpiece, compact design.
- Splash guard to help reduce water ingress.
- Easy breathing purge valve system.
- Streamlined design for reduced drag.
- Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue.
The Cressi Frog Plus Diving and Snorkelling Fins have many of the features of popular traditional style of fins but with modern twists for added performance.
Using revolutionary patented materials and clever foot pocket positioning Cressi have been able to injection mold three materials together to create a fin which offers outstanding performance and comfort.
- Quick release buckle for quickly undoing fin strap
- Foot pocket placed below the blade increases working area by 20%.
- Four sizes available to fit most foot sizes.
- Designed to be worn with wetsuit or drysuit boots.
- Channeling effect and foot pocket placement creates a powerful and efficient fin with minimal leg strain.
- Fins To Be Worn With Boots
Cressi Ultraspan 5mm Scuba Diving and Wetsuit Boots are a superb non-zipped boot made from Cressi-Sub's ultra stretchy Ultraspan 5mm neoprene. Excellent for scuba diving and for general watersports with rugged sole.
- Non-zipped pull on boot.
- Rugged sole for protection.
- 5mm Ultratretch Neoprene.
- Fin strap stopper.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Founded in 1946 by two brothers Egidio and Nanni Cressi, they skillfully produced handcrafted equipment on a small scale, with Egidio personally testing all the equipment and carrying out many of the first sea trials. The original principles of attention to detail and quality standards are still relevant today and Antonio Cressi, son and nephew of the founders, continues to personally test many of Cressi's new products.