Zone3's new 2019 Vanquish wetsuit has been carefully redesigned with specific Men’s & Women’s body contouring to ensure a superior fit for the dedicated triathlete or open water swimmer. The use of Aerodome Neoprene ensures buoyancy is targetted where it’s needed most, around the men’s hips and the Women’s core.
The 2019 Vanquish now also features ultra-thin 0.3mm Yamamoto BRS SCS material on the arm sleeves. This is the world’s thinnest SCS neoprene and reduces the weight and buoyancy of the arms. This allows a quicker stroke recovery after the catch phase and reduces arm fatigue during the swim, perfect for swims of 1.5km or more. Ironman distance athlete as Tim Don love the suit for its high levels of comfort and flexibility around the shoulders, and Sprint/Olympic distance athlete, Jake Birtwhistle for its speed and mega-buoyancy.
Zone3's new Vanquish pioneers where other wetsuits do not at this price point. A new panel layout allows for maximum freedom of movement and buoyancy throughout, to create a wetsuit that feels totally flexible and at one with your swimming stroke - almost as if you weren’t wearing a wetsuit at all. Zone3's countless product testing with elite athletes, underpins the belief that they have developed the perfect fitting elite level wetsuit and conclude the 2019 Vanquish wetsuit really is their fastest wetsuit ever.
- Proclaimed as Zone3’s best ever wetsuit with unbeatable performance backed up by a plethora of design awards based on performance, comfort, innovation and price.
- Panel design, materials and innovative features result in an incredible swim which doesn’t compare to any other wetsuit on the market.
- Designed to feel like you’re not wearing a wetsuit aided by the use of Zone3's innovative Silk-Fit inner lining used on the body and legs to make the suit feel extremely comfortable next to the skin and also make putting the suit on easier than ever before.
- New panel layout to ensure even better body contouring and fit.
- Unparalleled flexibility through the shoulders, arms, chest and back with full-span 1.5mm Yamamoto #40 SCS neoprene.
- Ultra-thin laser bonded neck panel: Comfort is further maximised by using innovative new 1.5mm moulded collar which is so soft and light you’ll be questioning whether you even have your wetsuit on! It allows a tighter fit on the body without feeling any discomfort around the neck.
- New ultra thin 0.3mm BRS SCS material on arms for lighter weight and reduced arm fatigue.
- Sensory Catch Panel: Aeroforce fabric is used on the forearms to give an improved feeling and catch in the water. Rather than a traditional rubber fabric, the Vanquish uses a double layer of high performance, water repellent Lycra-based fabric. This firstly reduces arm fatigue, as there is not as much buoyancy resistance during the catch phases of the stroke, but also allows the swimmer to improve their efficiency in the water. No water can enter the suit but you will feel the coolness of the water on the forearm panel which helps to align your hand and forearm during the stroke to give more propulsion and also a more natural feeling swim.
- Zone3's trademark Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms/wrist and legs/ankles for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course
- Incredibly flexible and buoyant. Super fast and smooth in the water.
- Downwards YKK zipper making the suit easy to put on and take off.
- Every suit comes with an exclusive Vanquish Dry Bag.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.