C-Skins Session Chest Zip 4/3mm Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Session 4/3mm Chest Zip Wetsuit is the ultimate solution for warmth, fit and flexibility, providing top end features on a budget. The Session 4/3mm is super flexible, using hydrophobic neoprene and great for virtually year round use. The ThermoTech Poly Pro back panel maintains core warmth on those cold off-shore days and performance enhancing FutureFit combined with Xtend neoprene throughout makes this suit awesomely flexible.
C-Skins Enigma Chest Zip entry ensures maximum flexibility can be achieved by reducing the amount of stitching and panelling on the rear of the wetsuit, to virtually eliminate potential flushing and maximise freedom of movement throughout the suit.
C-Skins Session Chest Zip 4/3mm Wetsuit Features
- True Thickness combination of 4mm & 3mm neoprene to provide core warmth and flexibility in key zones
- 100% Xtend Neoprene which is flexible, lightweight and super hydrophobic with excellent multi-directional stretch
- ThermoTech neoprene back panel to encourage thermal protection
- Mesh Skin back panel to aid water run-off, helping reduce windchill and improve warmth retention.
- 3D pre bent Dura Flex knee pads durability without losss of flexibility
- Super Seal Glideskin collar to provide an optimum seal and fit to help reduce potential flushing
- Enigma 2 Chest Zip short front zip across the chest ensures maximum flex on the back is attained by reduced stitching/panelling
- Glued and blindstitched seams are butted together glued and then stitched across to virtually eliminate water ingress for improved warmth retention
- Critically reinforced seams for strength and durability
- Seamless paddle zones to encourage flexibility in the right areas without chafing
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.