Gul Response Women's 5/3mm Winter Wetsuit Info
The Gul Response range is long lasting, durable and flexible. The perfect combination of value for money and performance. Constructed with blindstitched seams and all over X-Flex super stretch, giving you over 150% stretch. The Response wetsuit has all the requirements of an entry level multi sport wetsuit.
All the key elements are covered in this, Multi-sport, Gul Response 5/3mm wetsuit from Gul, for Autumn/Winter use through to Spring and for those cooler Summer days.
Combining 5mm titanium neoprene body zones and 3mm neoprene in strategic areas on arms and legs for improved flexibility and freedom of movement. Glued and blindstitched seams - constructed to provide reduced flushing and improved warmth combined with strategic taping in stress areas.
The Gul Response 5/3mm wetsuit has consistently been a popular choice of Winter/All Year wetsuit providing superb features and performance for an entry-level Steamer wetsuit.
Gul Response Women's 5/3mm Winter Wetsuit Features
- REVO FIT: 3D pattern technology produces their best fitting wetsuits resulting in a higher level of comfort and thermal protection.
- BLINDSTITCHED: seam construction providing durability and reduced water ingress, the benchmark for year round/winter wetsuits
- RS-Flex 150% textured Super Stretch Neoprene used on shoulders panels for superior flexibility and freedom of movement, 20% lighter and 30% less water absorption than X-Flex.
- Thermospan internal lining for core warmth.
- X-Flex - 150% super stretch in main body panels, 10% lighter than before, absorbs less water and has a softer more comfortable feel.
- THERMOSPAN: core central heating system - lightweight thermal insulation.
- G-TAPE: Inner waterproof X-Flex taping in high stress areas fuses seams together for additional reinforcement
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off providing optimum core windchill protection and improved absorption of solar heat.
- Powertex knees 4-way stretch protection panels for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Titanium II lined neoprene panels to aid warmth retention by reflecting heat back-in.
- S-LOCK: easy entry back zip system
- PK blockout zip with metal puller and webbing tape.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene inline with Gul's environmental credentials
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.