Cressi Penta, Alpha & Frog Plus Diving & Snorkel Set
- PRODUCT INFO
Features:ressi Penta, Alpha & Frog Plus Diving & Snorkel Set is great for the avid diver or snorkeller with a very comfortable mask, a semi-dry snorkel, boots and fins.
Cressi Penta Mask and Alpha Ultra Dry Snorkel Set
This set brings together the Cressi Penta mask, a recent addition to Cressi's vast range of diving and snorkelling masks, and the ever popular Cressi Alpha Ultra Dry snorkel.
The Cressi Penta is a 4-window mask but with a surprisingly low volume design. The tear drop shaped lenses provide superb vision while the side windows allows as much light in as possible. Superb quality silicone ensures a comfortable, secure seal without the need to overtighten the mask strap.
The Alpha Ultra Dry snorkel has a patented valve in the top of the snorkel which closes when under the water preventing water from entering. A drain/purge valve in the bottom also means any splashes of water entering the snorkel while at the surface can be more easily cleared.
All combine to provide another superb quality Cressi mask and snorkel for scuba diving and snorkelling use and at an extremely keen price point. Suitable for the majority of adults.
- 4-Window Design for increased peripheral vision and greater light penetration
- Superb silicone skirt for a comfortable and secure seal
- Easy adjust side buckles to achieve optimumt fit
- Tear-dropped shaped lenses for improved downward vision
- Float Valve 'dry' top System
- Super Soft Quality Silicone Mouthpiece
- Streamlined Design To Reduce Drag
- Angled Mouthpiece To Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Low Purge Valve For Quick Water Expulsion
- 2 piece, quick release, snorkel clip
Cressi Frog Plus Diving and Snorkelling Fins
The Cressi Frog Plus Diving and Snorkelling Fins have many of the features of popular traditional style of fins but with modern twists for added performance.
Using revolutionary patented materials and clever foot pocket positioning Cressi have been able to injection mold three materials together to create a fin which offers outstanding performance and comfort.
- Quick release buckle for quickly undoing fin strap
- Foot pocket placed below the blade increases working area by 20%.
- Four sizes available to fit most foot sizes.
- Designed to be worn with wetsuit or drysuit boots.
- Channeling effect and foot pocket placement creates a powerful and efficient fin with minimal leg strain.
Cressi Isla Minorca 3mm Zipped Wetsuit Boots
Cressi Isla Minorca 3mm Zipped Wetsuit Boots for Scuba Diving and Watersports are made from soft, double lined neoprene are excellent for numerous watersports and scuba diving.
- Traditional design of diving and watersports boots using 3mm neoprene providing thermal protection without loss of flexiblity.
- Durable non slip sole providing grip and protection superb for wearing with scuba diving fins and for many other watersports activities.
- Sturdy zipper, to aid getting the boots on and off more easily.
- Added protection/reinforcement around the foot particularly the heel and toe areas.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Founded in 1946 by two brothers Egidio and Nanni Cressi, they skillfully produced handcrafted equipment on a small scale, with Egidio personally testing all the equipment and carrying out many of the first sea trials.
The original principles of attention to detail and quality standards are still relevant today and Antonio Cressi, son and nephew of the founders, continues to personally test many of Cressi's new products.