|XSmall||80cm from shoulder||Body Change space 70cm - longer sleeve for extra coverage - suitable for most kids age 5-10yrs approx|
|Small||90cm from shoulder||Body Change space 75cm wide - suitable from 8yrs upwards and Small adults height up to 5ft 6ins approx|
To help you choose the right size, start by checking your measurements, for wetsuits for example, by taking your height, chest and waist measurement you will more accurately be able to select the correct size according to the guide below.
If you would like some help just drop us an e-mail or phone us on 01736 751066 with your measurements.
dryrobe Kid's Advance Short Sleeve Dryrobe Changing Robe
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY Thursday
Upgrade At Checkout
- PRODUCT INFO
dryrobe Kid's Advance Changing Robe
(Suitable from age 4-9). For kids 9 and over dryrobe® recommend the Small Adult dryrobe
Kids are more susceptible to changes in temperature and dryrobe® provides the perfect way to get out of the wind & change into warm clothes whilst staying protected from the elements & preserving their modesty. Although described as 'Short Sleeve' the Kids size has longer sleeve length in proportion to the body size to provide additional coverage.
Privacy while changing in public places often not so much of an issue for adults but can be a concern for children & parents alike.
The all weather change robe, featuring the essential Chunky YKK® Zip front, external pockets, large internal storage pocket and MP3 player pocket!, shower proof, wind proof. The Warmest change robe on the planet!
dryrobe® The outdoor change robe. A weather-proof change robe. Get changed inside it! Ideal for changing sports clothing or wetsuits outdoors.
dryrobe® has a waterproof & windproof exterior fabric & a lining that dries you & keeps you warm. The design allows plenty of room to pull your arms in through the sleeves & get changed inside it. You can get a wetsuit, swim or tri kit, on or off, easily, while staying warm, dry & fully protected from the elements.
Other features include, soft lined external pockets, large internal storage pocket & MP3 player pocket. Our Unique chunky YKK® Zip front is an essential element providing fast, easy exit & entry.
Cold-weather conditions present unique challenges. Preserve your energy & core temperature with full-body protection from the elements. Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit & re-use multiple times throughout the day without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold. Get dry, cover up & stay warm with Dryrobe®
- Waterproof outer shell
- 100% Waterproof & windproof outer shell fabric. One piece body construction with no shoulder seams.
- Super warm lining
- When conventional towelling gets wet it takes an age to dry and feels wet against your skin, throw in some wind chill and you'll know all about it.
- Our Lining is a synthetic Lambswool (51% acrylic, 49% polyester) which draws the water away from your skin, drying you instantly while insulating you and making you feel unbelievably warm.
- Full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip
- You can operate the zip from inside the robe, while changing, or from the outside, as normal. This is an essential element in the design so as to allow fast easy entry & exit.
- Sealed seams. All the seams on the dry robe advance are sealed. this, along with the minimal seam design ensure the best protection possible from the elements.
- External, soft lined, pockets
- The dry robe advance has deep 'soft lined' pockets to keep your hands warm & store your stuff in too.
- Internal 'poacher' pocket
- A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined pocket for storing underwear, clothing or thermal base layers.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket
- The inside chest pocket can safely store your valuable items and zip the sealed in a '2 way waterproof' pockets. can't get wet from the outside or from the inside (if you are wet or in a wetsuit).
- Super light construction
- The lightweight materials used & design ensure that the dryrobe advance is surprisingly light. At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a compression sac, or carried anywhere easily.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Dryrobe was designed by Gideon Bright, a surfer from North Devon with a huge amount of water experience. Fed up with being cold and wet whilst changing in carparks, he decided to develop an idea his Mum originaly had.
His Mum (Anne Bright) made him a changing robe in 1983 and it was only a bit of design away from becoming the loved product it is today, keeping hypothermia at bay