Gul 3mm Neoprene Peaked Wetsuit Hood
- PRODUCT INFO
Gul Peaked 3mm Neoprene Wetsuit Hood
Gul's new 3mm neoprene wetsuit hood, to help your head and neck warm retain warmth, incorporates Gul's new Magma Air-Insulation thermal lining. This results in producing a hood which is 20% lighter and has 30% less water absoprtion producing Gul's warmest, lightest and fastest drying fabric.
4-Panel Construction provides a superb contoured fit for improved comfort utilising Gul's RS-Flex Mk 2 Neoprene - rapid dry, super stretch and featherlite. The hood also has Glued and blind stitched seams to virtually eliminate water ingress. The internal G-tape reinforcing, also provides strength and durability withough loss of flexibility. The H10 Peak helps shield the face from water run off and the sun.
- 3mm RS-Flex Mk2 Neoprene, Gul's latest neoprene evolution, 150% super stretch neoprene
- Nylon outer is now lighter and the weaved texture is tighter to help reduce water absorption.
- Gul's MAGMA Air Insulation lining is super soft and provides superb warmth retention, and lighter and super quick drying than previous neoprenes.
- 4-Panel Construction provides a superb contoured and comfortable fit.
- H10 Peak helps shield the face from water run off and the sun.
- Adjustable toggle cord ensures the optimum personalised fit around the face.
- 1mm Glideskin neoprene chin panel and face seal helps create an improved seal and comfort.
- Glued and Blindstitched construction combined with G-tape reinforced seaming helps to virtually eliminate water ingress while providing durability without comprosing on flexibility.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
"Surfing since '67" - for over 40 years Gul continues to be at the forefront of Cornish surfing scene producing a range of superb quality wetsuits to appeal to all the family whether for messing about on the beach, sailing, surfing and for the latest Watersports craze Stand-Up Paddling, from complete surfing novice to International Surfing circuit.
Gul consistently produce some of the most recognisable and sought after wetsuits.