Gul Code Zero 3/2mm Dinghy Trousers
- PRODUCT INFO
Code Zero 3/2mm Dinghy Trousers
Gul Neoprene Trousers ideal for Dinghy sailing featuring 3/2mm neoprene, adjustable waistband and Gul's Flextex rear seat panel for added abrasion resistance. Gul incorporate their non-petroleum based neoprene, X-Flex super stretch neoprene panels for comfort and flexibility, to create these neoprene trousers that are equally popular for dinghy sailing and stand-up paddling and kayaking.
- Combining Gul's D-Flex 3/2mm double lined neoprene helping provide superb flexibility and provide some added warmth.
- Flatlocked stitched seams provide a comfortable, sturdy and durable finish.
- Featuring Gul's Non petroleum based neoprene.
- Gul's X-Flex 150% neoprene for enhanced flexibility.
- Adjustable waist band for a personalised fit.
- Deep rear waistband to ensure no gaping when seated.
- Powertex4 knees for flexibility and durability also providing a slight padding for comfort and added abrasion resistance.
- Extremely functional neoprene trousers which can be combined with Gul's spray/wind top, thermal rash vest, Response Neoprene Jacket giving a range of options for differing environments.
- Compatible with Gul's Pro Power hike pad system
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
"Surfing since '67" - for over 40 years Gul continues to be at the forefront of Cornish surfing scene producing a range of superb quality wetsuits to appeal to all the family whether for messing about on the beach, sailing, surfing and for the latest Watersports craze Stand-Up Paddling, from complete surfing novice to International Surfing circuit.
Gul consistently produce some of the most recognisable and sought after wetsuits.