Gul Dartmouth Sailing Drysuit and Free Gul Thermal Undersuit
- PRODUCT INFO
Features:he Gul Dartmouth Eclip Zip Drysuit now features Gul's 100% GCX3 3-layer waterproof and breathable fabric throughout the suit with fully taped seams. The new higher spec design ensures full wet weather protection whilst providing breathability. A superb entry level drysuit and the perfect outer layer for performance watersports.
Gul Dartmouth Sailing Drysuit
The Gul Dartmouth Eclip Zip Drysuit now features Gul's 100% GCX3 3-layer waterproof and breathable fabric throughout the suit with fully taped seams. The new higher spec design ensures full wet weather protection whilst providing breathability. A superb entry level drysuit and the perfect outer layer for performance watersports.
This new Gul Dartmouth drysuit also incorporates Gul's Eclip Zip entry system. The YKK Aquaseal dry zip is curved and positioned slightly higher, helping to make the suit easier to get on/off. This tried and tested zip entry system also results in less bulk allowing greater freedom of movement and improved comfort.
Gul's GCX3 fabric is tested Waterproof - 20 000 mm, Breathability - 10 000 gr/m2/24h. All seams fully taped for long lasting extreme waterproofness. Windproof, waterproof to help protect from wind and water penetration.
- Gul's GCX3 Breathable, waterproof, hard wearing 3 layer fabric throughout
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Contoured body panels provides a more ergonomic fit to help reduce bulk and potential windage
- Hard wearing seat and knee/shin panels
- Articulated arms and knees to help provide a more natural freedom of movement
- GLIDE SKIN: neoprene inner neck and wrist seals to create a comfortable and secure seal
- ECLIP ZIP: YKK Aquaseal Zip - a lightweight, tried and tested curved zip entry system, providing a less bulky design which is also easier to zip up and unzip.
- Velcro zip guard - a secondary velcro cover provides protection to the inner zip.
- Integral latex socks
- Zipped arm pocket with drainer
- Internal adjustable braces
Gul Radiation Thermal Undersuit
The Radiation Undersuit uses 300 gram anti-pilling Quick Dry fleece to provide superior warmth and insulation beneath the drysuit outer later. A superb quality thermal garment to wear under your drysuit which will help enhance the performance of any breathable drysuit. Made from high-tech lightweight fleece material, it traps body warmth but also breathes to allow moisture to evaporate.
- 300 gsm fleece 'onesie'
- Quick-Dry breathable polar fleece for warmth and comfort yet lightweight
- Full length 2-way zip for convenience
- Crew neck reducing bulk around the neck area
- Elasticated wrists for snug fit
- Thumb loops for ease of donning
- Elasticated middle for tailored fit providing ease of movement
- Elasticated ankle
- Foot loops to prevent garment riding up during wear
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
"Surfing since '67" - for over 40 years Gul continues to be at the forefront of Cornish surfing scene producing a range of superb quality wetsuits to appeal to all the family whether for messing about on the beach, sailing, surfing and for the latest Watersports craze Stand-Up Paddling, from complete surfing novice to International Surfing circuit.
Gul consistently produce some of the most recognisable and sought after wetsuits.