Gul Response FX 5/4mm Chest Zip Wetsuit
- PRODUCT INFO
Gul Response FX 5/4mm Chest Zip Wetsuits
Gul Response FX 5/4mm Steamer Wetsuit new for Winter 16-17 incorporating Gul's new Revo Fit 3D pattern technology for optimum fit across a wide size range. Gul's best selling Response wetsuit range represents great value for money incorporating many of Gul's technical wetsuit features.
This Gul Response FX 5/4mm suit features the ABS Chest Zip entry system - a diagonal chest zip, single sided opening to help reduce flushing. A glideskin seal and bungee cord helps lock out more water, and a snap lock ensures the zip puller is secured.
- Combining 5/4mm neoprene super stretch neoprene and Glued and Blindstitched seam construction.
- RS-Flex 150% textured Super Stretch Neoprene used on shoulders panels for superior flexibility and freedom of movement, 20% lighter and 30% less water absorption than X-Flex.
- X-Flex 150% super stretch neoprene in main body panels, as used in Gul's high performance wetsuits, is 10% lighter and absorbs less water and has a softer more comfortable feel.
- X-Flex Thermal stretch internal lining for core warmth.
- ABS - Aqua Barrier diagonal chest zip entry with glideskin seal and bungee cord to help keep more water out.
- G-Tape internal waterproof seam taping for additional reinforcement.
- Powertex knees 4-way stretch protection panels for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Pro Neck seam free neck seal to help reduce flushing and optimum comfort.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
Buy with Confidence
Extended Christmas Returns period; Unsuitable Christmas gift purchases may be returned to us by 12th January 2019 - please refer to returns information enclosed with your purchase or please click here for all the details
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
"Surfing since '67" - for over 40 years Gul continues to be at the forefront of Cornish surfing scene producing a range of superb quality wetsuits to appeal to all the family whether for messing about on the beach, sailing, surfing and for the latest Watersports craze Stand-Up Paddling, from complete surfing novice to International Surfing circuit.
Gul consistently produce some of the most recognisable and sought after wetsuits.