Aqua Lung Sport Smart Full Face Snorkel Mask Info
The Aqua Lung Sport Smart Full Face Mask and Snorkel System offers an easy entry to snorkelling. The quality of this product has all the hallmarks of the Aqualung brand, quality silicone skirt and straps, easy adjustability, function and appeal and has the appropriate CE approval. A quality full face snorkelling mask from an internationally reknowed water sports brand.
The Aqualung Sport Smart System ensures the efficient exchange of inhaled and exhaled air/Co2. The innovative dual chamber exhaust system seamlessly separates exhaled Co2 from the air you breathe in. The snorkel also feature a dry top to prevent water from entering the snorkel. The snorkel tube can be easily removed for ease of transporting thanks to their Smartlock attachment feature. The hypoallergenic silicone skirt provides a re-assuring and comfortable seal around the face and the quality silicone straps have a range of easily adjustable settings to achieve the optimum personalised fit and comfort.
The full face mask is a personal protective device according to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC intended to protect the eyes of the user from contact with water during snorkelling on the water's surface and in appropriate snorkelling areas.
The Smart Full Face Snorkelling mask is intended for snorkelling only, and by users of large lung capacity only (>150cm body height). It must not be used by children or persons with small lung capacity (less than 150cm body height) to avoid risk of increased Co2 levels body during use. The mask is designed to seal on skin and therefore wearers with beards may not find this product suitable.
Aqua Lung Sport Smart Full Face Snorkel Mask Features
- The Aqualung Smart Full Face Snorkel system allows to breathe naturally and easily while you enjoy your snorkelling experience
- Smart Snorkel features Aqualung Sports Dual Chamber exhaust system seperating exhaled and inhaled air
- Low Profile design with superb 180 degree panoramic wide field of vision
- Polycarbonate lens - durable shatter resistant for normal usage
- Hypoallergenic Silicone skirt, durable and supple providing a comfortable seal
- One-way Purge system to allow water to be purged more easily from the mask
- Dry top snorkel to prevent water from entring the main tube - a simply float system that reacts to water pressure/gravity to close off and avoid water entering the tube
- Silicone straps with numerous adjustable settings for a personalised fit and comfort
- Swivelling Quick release strap buckles aid adjustability and fit
- Unique design prevents build up of condensation
- Removeable snorkel and Lightweight design ensures this full face snorkelling mask can be easily transported making it great for holidays
- For use on the surface only.
- Medium set weighs less than 70g
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022**.
Not all snorkeling equipment is created equal. If you want the comfort of the best material made for underwater exploration and use the newest technology to assist you in discovering the local reef then Aqua Lung Sport is the right choice for you.
Aqua Lung is the name that first introduced the world to scuba diving more than 60 years ago when Jacques-Yves Cousteau and Amile Gagnan developed the first "Aqua-Lung."