Aquapac Waterproof Phone Dry Case iPhone X, XR, XS, 11PRO, 6, 7, 8 or Google Pixel, most Galaxy S Info
Aquapac Waterproof Phone Dry Case, is the mid sized case of the Aquapac submersible phone/electronics dry cases. Affords protection and peace of mind for all watersports users. Eco-Friendly Design - Reduced Packaging and 100% PVC Free.
The Aquapac Waterproof Mobile Phone or GPS Holder is a 100% waterproof carry case for your phone or GPS and will accommodate Samsung Galaxy S1-S7 or S6 Edge, iPhone 6,7,8, iPhone 11PRO, X, XR & XS Google Pixel or Motorola Droid Turbo. Keeps your valuables dry and protected from dirt, dust and will even float if you drop it over the side!
Every Aquapac case is sealed with their patented Aquaclip®. The Aquaclip® is seal tested 100% waterproof to at least 0.5bar, equivalent to a depth of 5.1m (approx 16.7ft) of water. Some clips tested waterproof to 2.0bar equivalent to 20.4m (approx 66.9ft) of water.
Apple phones since the iPhone 7 have been rated as water-resistant when they are new, but this resistance wears off with use. Samsung phones are a little more waterproof than iPhones but are not suitable for use in salt water. If in doubt check your own phone manufacturers info.
However, we would advise that you use an Aquapac Waterproof Case, suitable for your phone size, if you want to:
- Go into the sea or salt water
- Use the phone properly when it’s wet (the microphone can get water in it, making you very quiet)
- Use a chipped, cracked or old phone in or near water
- To do watersports like surfing, jet-skiing, wake boarding or rafting
- To stop your phone from corroding, both externally and internally
- Use your phone in the shower
- Use your phone in the hot tub or sauna.
Using an Aquapac Phone case with your 'water-resistant phone' will give you peace of mind by having that extra level of protection for your phone.
Aquapac Waterproof Phone Dry Case iPhone X, XR, XS, 11PRO, 6, 7, 8 or Google Pixel, most Galaxy S Features
- Submersible to 5 metres
- Leave your mobile phone or GPS in the dry pouch and use normally - so you don't need to handle it with wet hands
- The seams are welded together with high-frequency radio waves, creating a super-strong bond
- TPU with optically-clear LENZFLEX lens window
- The optically-clear LENZFLEX window is UV-stabilized (so it won’t go yellow in the sun)
- Fingerprint Recognition (e.g. Touch ID) won’t work through the Aquapac – you will have to enter your passcode
- Face Recognition (e.g. FaceID) software will work as normal in this Aquapac
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your phone from the elements
- Functional in extreme conditions, desert or arctic conditions
- Some phones have rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case which will protect both phone and case
- Supplied with a neckcord and, carabiner for attachment to your belt, boat or wherever!
- Accommodates a number of iPhone, mobile and GPS sizes
- PVC Free
- Fits phones 150mm/6in tall, 100mm/4in wide
- Rated IPX8 - protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 10m (30ft)
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022**.
Aquapac International is a British company founded back in 1983 with their HQ in London. Beginning with three young windsurfers wondering if they couldn’t find a way to listen to a Sony Walkman while on (and in) the water. Fast forward over 35 years to an ever-expanding range of products, selling over 5 million waterproof cases/bags around the world in more than 60 countries, and collecting three Queen’s Awards along the way.
Producing the vast majority of their products in their own factory in the UK their Aquapacs are used by Search & Rescue, Emergency Services, Coastguards and Lifeguards.