C-Skins Session 4/3mm Junior Chest Zip Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Session 4/3mm Junior Chest Zip Wetsuit is the ultimate solution for warmth, fit and flexibility, providing top end spec at a realistic price. The Session 4/3mm is super flexible, using hydrophobic neoprene and great for virtually year round use. The ThermoTech 2 Poly Pro back panel maintains core warmth on those cold off-shore days and performance enhancing FutureFit combined with Xtend neoprene throughout makes this suit awesomely flexible.
C-Skins wetsuits are well known as giving excellent stretch through the body but the Session is a game changer. The construction is based around Xtend & Free Flex neoprene which is lightweight, delivers great flexibility plus warmth.
Featuring C-Skins Enigma Chest Zip entry ensures maximum flexibility can be achieved by reducing the amount of stitching and panelling on the rear of the wetsuit, to virtually eliminate potential flushing and maximise freedom of movement throughout the suit. The chest zip offers a suit with greater flexibility in and around your back and shoulders than a back zip suit, this is of benefit as this is probably the area where you would want most flex. Pulling up/down a back zip can be difficult with cold hands, whereas the chest zip keeps everything in view which can make life easier. A Chest Zip wetsuit is the most popular option for our keen local surf groms.
The C-Skins Session is the ultimate solution for warmth, fit and flexibility on a budget. The ThermoTech 2 internal torso maintains core warmth on those cold off-shore days and performance enhancing FutureFit combined with Xtend neoprene throughout makes this suit awesomely flexible.
C-Skins Session 4/3mm Junior Chest Zip Wetsuit Features
- Xtend 2 neoprene upper body the next generation in C-Skins Xtend neoprene. Improves flexibility, lightness, comfort and fit
- Xtend neoprene lower body flexible, lightweight neoprene that has multi-directional stretch combined with super hydrophobic properties
- ThermoTech 2 neoprene back panel a quick drying neoprene with added flex for superb performance and enhanced thermal protection
- Enigma 2 Chest Zip robust YKK chest zip provides easy access while maintinaing a superior neck seal
- Glued and blindstitched seams a watertight seam construction offering superior warmth and maximum comfort
- 3D pre bent Dura Flex knee pads
- Super Seal Glideskin collar
- Critically reinforced seams
- Seamless paddle zones allows for greater flexibility
- True Thickness neoprene - no skimping on the standard and thickess of neoprene creates a warmer true thickness wetsuit to deliver on warmth
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.