C-Skins Legend 4/3mm Junior Wetsuit Coral Info
C-Skins Legend 4/3mm Junior Wetsuit the continually evolving Legend just gets better as the C-Skins top end features roll down the range.
Xtend neoprene throughout the upper body gives great stretch and freedom while paddling, and the True Thickness neoprene helps you keep you warmer than many other wetsuits available at this price level.
Combining true thickness 4mm & 3mm neoprene panels for core warmth and protection allowing you to enjoy being in the water for a while longer. C-Skins Legend Wetsuit is a superb entry level general purpose wetsuit that has already proven itself over the years as a solid, entry-level, multisport wetsuit and potentially suitable for year round use.
C-Skins Legend 4/3mm wetsuit ticks all the required boxes and would make a great entry-level wetsuit to help you feel comfortable for longer in the water.
C-Skins Legend 4/3mm Junior Wetsuit Coral Features
- C-Skins Legend 4/3mm Unisex Junior multisport wetsuit ideal for Spring, Summer and Autumn use
- Xtend neoprene upper body - flexible, lightweight, super hydrophobic neoprene that has excellent multi-directional stretch
- Glued and blindstitched seams produce a comfortable seam finish that is watertight for improved warmth retention
- Mesh Skin chest and back panels to encourage water-run off helping reduce windchill and encouraging thermal protection
- Superseal Glideskin collar to virtually eliminate neck chafing
- Seamless paddle zones strategically positioned seams/panels to allow freedom of movement and reduce potential for chafing
- 3D pre-bent Dura Flex knee pads - anatomically structured fit with great durability, protection and comfort
- Back Zip entry a sturdy YKK zip with webbing tape puller
- Critically reinforced seams in key areas for durability
- True Thickness neoprene a true combination of 4mm & 3mm neoprene panels
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022**.