C-Skins Legend Men's 3/2mm Glued & Blindstitched Spring Summer Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Legend Men's 3/2mm Wetsuit, a superb entry level glued and blindstitched multi-sport watersports wetsuit with outstanding flexibility and enhanced themal protection making it suitable for use in Spring & Summer and possible into the Autumn.
Combining 3mm and 2mm neoprene panels the C-Skins Legend 3/2mm is ideal for anyone wanting additional warmth combined with outstanding flexibility. The lighter weight flexible neoprene and reduced panel design, ensures great comfort and fit for superb freedom of movement benefitting from Glued and Blindstitched seam construction to provide enhanced thermal protection compared to the more simple flatlocked stitched summer wetsuit.
The thermal properties of this suit are enhanced thanks to the design and placement of the neoprene panels which are carefully glued and blindstitched together to help virtually eliminate potential water ingress. Minimal panel design and seamless paddle zones combine to create a superbly comfortable suit with the looks to match.
All the basics are covered in the superb C-Skins Legend range of multipurpose wetsuits and offer great value for money.
C-Skins Legend Men's 3/2mm Glued & Blindstitched Spring Summer Wetsuit Features
- Combining 3mm and 2mm neoprene to encourage thermal protection in core body zones while providing flexibility in arms and legs.
- Xtend neoprene upper body panels - superb flexibility for greater freedom of movement, lightweight and super hydrophobic with excellent multi-directional stretch
- Free Flex neoprene torso a great combination of flexibility and durability in areas prone to high wear and tear
- Glued and Blindstitched seams to reduce water ingress resulting in enhanced thermal protection and superior comfort against the skin
- Critically reinforced seams additional seam taping to provide longevity
- Super Seal Glideskin collar to virtually eliminate chafing and helping to reduce water ingress, adjustable for a customised fit
- Dura Flex knee pads a textured overlay for durability and abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility or comfort
- Seamless paddle zones strategically positioned body panels to enhance freedom of movement and prevent chafing
- True Thickness neoprene - true reflection of the neoprene thickness used in the build of this wetsuit
- Back zip entry sturdy YKK zip with webbing tape puller
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022**.