Childrens C-Skins Surflite 4/3mm Wetsuit, a superb entry level general purpose wetsuit that helps bridge the gap between Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter.
This new design of 4/3mm wetsuit for kids is ideal for additional warmth without the usual weight and bulk of a full Winter wetsuit. Superb quality neoprene with great flexiblilty helping provide an extremely comfortable fit. An entry-level wetsuit that could be used year-round.
All the basics are covered in the superb C-Skins Surflite range of multipurpose wetsuits, available in 4/3mm and 5/3mm neoprene thicknesses for men, ladies and children, offering great quality for money.
- Utilising C-Skins 30% Ultra Stretch C-flex neoprene increased flexibility providing greater freedom of movement.
- Combining 4mm and 3mm neoprene to encourage thermal protection in core body zones while providing flexibility in arms and legs.
- Glued and blindstitched seams for reduced water ingress and a more comfortable seam finish against the skin.
- C-Skins super seal adjustable glideskin collar for improved seal, reducing water ingress and a customised fit.
- Titanium mesh neoprene chest and rear panels for improved water run-off, reducing windchill and helping to reflect heat back to help maintain core warmth.
- C-Skins DuroFlx knee pads a textured overlay for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Sturdy YKK zip and webbing zip puller.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.