C-Skins Surflite 4:3mm Women's Wetsuit - Shop Damaged Info
C-Skins Surflite 4:3mm Women's Steamer Wetsuit, a superb general purpose watersports suit that is ideal to bridge the gap between a Summer and Winter wetsuit to help provide greater thermal protection due to thickness of the neoprene and the seam construction.
NB: this Women's Surflite in 18Short is new/ tried on, but now has 2/3 slight dark marks on the blue panel on the sleeve and torso - other than that a great wetsuit at a great price - hence the slight reduction. If you would like to see images - do please drop us an e-mail.
This design is ideal for anyone wanting additional warmth without the usual weight and bulk of a full Winter wetsuit constructed from 4/3mm thick neoprene and featuring glued and blindstitched seams. Surprisingly flexible to provide an extremely comfortable fitting and versatile wetsuit. An entry-level wetsuit that has potential for year-round use.
The all new panel design has been carefully crafted to give the wearer great freedom of movement and a contoured fit. Fully sealed Glued & Blindstitched (GBS) seams and True Thickness neoprene keeps heat locked in while C-Skins' Xtend neoprene upper body makes this the most comfortable Surflite ever.
All the basics are covered in the superb C-Skins Surflite range of multipurpose wetsuits and offer great value for money. Please be aware the Blue Tie Dye panels on the C-Skins Surflite 4:3mm suit will vary suit to suit - no two tie dye panels will be the same as the panels may have subtle or high contrast tie-dye effect. Your wetsuit may not match the images shown exactly because each tie-dye panel is unique.
C-Skins Surflite 4:3mm Women's Wetsuit - Shop Damaged Features
- Combining 4mm and 3mm neoprene to encourage thermal protection in core body zones while providing flexibility in arms and legs.
- Xtend neoprene upper body panels - superb flexibility for greater freedom of movement, lightweight and super hydrophobic with excellent multi-directional stretch
- Free Flex neoprene lower body panels offering a combination of flexibility and durability in areas prone to high wear and tear
- Glued and Blindstitched seams to reduce water ingress resulting in enhanced thermal protection and superior comfort against the skin
- Critically reinforced seams to provide longevity
- Super Seal Glideskin collar to virtually eliminate chafing, helping to reduce water ingress, and offers adjustability for a personalised and comfortable fit
- Dura Flex knee pads a textured overlay for durability and abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility or comfort
- Seamless paddle zones strategically positioned body panels to enhance freedom of movement and prevent chafing
- True Thickness neoprene - true reflection of the neoprene used in the wetsuit
- Back zip entry sturdy YKK zip with webbing tape puller
- C-Skins design know-how consistently produces a great fitting Women's wetsuit and the Surflite wetsuit is a tried and tested range.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.