The Swim Research 4:3mm Open Water Swimming wetsuit from C-Skins comes after extensive collaboration with open water swimmers at every stage of the concept and design process. Seeking the input of free swimmers, lake and sea swimmers, both professional and recreational. C-Skins have then applied their years of experience in wetsuit design and technology know-how to create the new Swim Research open water swimming wetsuit, a year-round wetsuit with buoyancy, thermal protection and the critical flexibility at its heart.
After some 45 years' of wetsuit design C-Skins produce some of the best fitting wetsuits on the market, and this expertise is evident in the styling, panel layout and types of neoprene used from the world's largest neoprene manufacturer to create this new, value for money Open Water Swimming Wetsuit, the Men's C-Skins Swim Research.
- Glideskin X-Tend Neoprene flexible and lightweight specifically for use on swimming wetsuits providing excellent friction free movement through the water at every stage of the swimming stroke
- Smoothskin Free Flex Neoprene providing friction free movement through the water - less drag and improved hydrodynamics
- Neoprene panels : 4mm Neoprene panels on torso, hips and thigh area to help elevate the lower body for improved body positioning; 3mm chest and back body panels;
- 2mm sleeve, underarm and lower leg panels, optimal thickness for warmth and comfort
- Glued and Blindstitched seams used throughout - a watertight method of construction that results in superior warmth retention and maximum comfort
- Critically reinforced seams to provide strength and longevity
- Super Seal Glideskin collar low cut design neck seal to help provide a comfortable seal and reduced chafing
- Visible flash of colour on the wrists and lower leg for improved visibility
- Srategically positioned seams to help provide a greater range of movement and less chafing
- Back zip entry sturdy YKK zip with long webbing tape puller
- C-Skins have always produced some of our best form fitting wetsuits and available in an extensive range of sizing.
- C-Skins Eco Credentials
- Limestone Neoprene - Mined limestone replaces petrochemicals = less environmental impact
- Eco Carbon Black - A key ingredient in neoprene that is sourced from dumped rubber tyres
- Aqua X Water Based Glue - Eliminates harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs) during neoprene lamination process
- Dope-Dyed Yarns - Saves huge amounts of water and energy while eliminating water pollution
- Blue Sign System Partner - Manufacturing complies with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.