C-Skins Swim Research Elite 3mm Split Toe Neoprene Swimming Socks Info
These superb 3mm neoprene wetsuit socks from C-Skins' Swim Research range are specifically designed to provide thermal protection while enabling superb freedom of movement making them ideal for open water swimming use.
C-Skins' 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene provides superb flexibility while the super hydrophonic external lining combined with the flexible quick dry lining and glued and blindstitched seams to produce a pair of superior swimming socks for excellent thermal protection. The front of the foot and leading up the ankle is finished with C-Skins Strata Neoprene - an embossed channelled design to better encourage water flow during the swim.
The Swim Reasearch Swimming Socks have a split toe design which effectively seperates the big toe to enable better control and the dura flex finished sole provides improved abrasion resistance and protection.
C-Skins have used their technical know-how gained from over 30years in the business to create these innovative Swimming socks which would complement any open water swimming wetsuit.
C-Skins Swim Research Elite 3mm Split Toe Neoprene Swimming Socks Features
- True thickness 3mm double lined neoprene
- C-Skins 100% Thermotech xtend neoprene for thermal protection and superb stretch to help ensure freedom of movement
- Quick dry thermal lining
- Glued and blindstitched seams resulting in superior warmth and maximum comfort
- Dura flex sole to help provide some extra durability without loss of flexibility
- C-Skins Future Fit 3D design provides optimum fit combining minimal panel layout which enables the form of the sock to hug the contours of your foot for ultra sensitive feel and freedom of movement
- Strata Neoprene embossed chanels encourage water flow with every swimming stroke.
- Long ankle design will provide more coverage and will potentially help to reduce the gap to reach the bottom end of the legs on your wetsuit
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.