Cressi Frog Plus Fins & Big Eyes Evo Mask & Snorkel Set
WANT IT FASTER? UPGRADE YOUR DELIVERY AT CHECKOUT
Order by 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
The Cressi Big Eyes Evolution Diving and Snorkelling Mask is one of
the most sought after diving masks around, the Big Eyes has been
given a make-over, introducing a softer silicone and double seal
for an extremely comfortable and secure fit.
The trademark angled lenses of the Big Eyes provides increased downward vision, while the EVOlutionary structure of the mask frame and skirt enhances the overall experience.
The internal volume of the Cressi Big Eyes Evolution is also reduced giving the feeling of enhanced vision
Superlight and easy to adjust mask strap buckles which can be pivoted to provide the perfect angle and position on the face.
Even the mask strap gets a makeover making it really comfortable on the back of the head to enhance fit and comfort.
Supplied with free protective storage box.
- Skirt made of High Seal silicone.
- Takes prescription lenses.
- Low volume.
- Tri material mask strap for comfort.
- Raked lenses for increased downwards vision.
- Supplied with protective mask box.
Cressi Beta Semi-Dry Snorkel with corrugated flexible silicone section to drop conveniently out of the way when not in use. A generous bore provides ample airflow allowing the user to concentrate on the reef below.
- Soft silicone mouthpiece, compact design.
- Splash guard to help reduce water ingress.
- Easy breathing purge valve system.
- Streamlined design for reduced drag.
- Angled mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue.
The Cressi Frog Plus Diving and Snorkelling Fins have many of the features of popular traditional style of fins but with modern twists for added performance.
Using revolutionary patented materials and clever foot pocket positioning Cressi have been able to injection mold three materials together to create a fin which offers outstanding performance and comfort.
- Quick release buckle for quickly undoing fin strap
- Foot pocket placed below the blade increases working area by 20%.
- Four sizes available to fit most foot sizes.
- Designed to be worn with wetsuit or drysuit boots.
- Channeling effect and foot pocket placement creates a powerful and efficient fin with minimal leg strain.
- Fins To Be Worn With Boots
Cressi Isla Minorca 3mm Zipped Wetsuit Boots for Scuba Diving and Watersports are made from soft, double lined neoprene are excellent for numerous watersports and scuba diving.
- Traditional design of diving and watersports boots using 3mm neoprene providing thermal protection without loss of flexiblity.
- Durable non slip sole providing grip and protection superb for wearing with scuba diving fins and for many other watersports activities.
- Sturdy zipper, to aid getting the boots on and off more easily.
- Added protection/reinforcement around the foot particularly the heel and toe areas.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Founded in 1946 by two brothers Egidio and Nanni Cressi, they skillfully produced handcrafted equipment on a small scale, with Egidio personally testing all the equipment and carrying out many of the first sea trials. The original principles of attention to detail and quality standards are still relevant today and Antonio Cressi, son and nephew of the founders, continues to personally test many of Cressi's new products.