Crewsaver Crewfit Junior 150N Life Jacket Auto with Harness incorporating Crewsaver's latest Fusion 3D design technology, ensuring maximum comfort levels and includes the essential practical elements to ensure the youngsters can enjoy being on and around the water while providing parents the re-assurance of their safety.
TO FIT CHILDREN - Chest 66-86cm, weight 20-50kg
Utilising over 50 years of expertise in lifejacket design and manufacture Crewsaver remain at the forefront of lifejacket design and development. Working closely with the RNLI and supplying sailing kit to the London Olympics 2012.
The Crewfit 150N Junior Auto lifejacket part of their innovative range of lifejackets from Crewsaver all featuring their exclusive Fusion 3D design, providing possibly the most comfortable, practical safety solution, for the world's recreational boating market today.
- SO 12402-3 150N approved but with superior buoyancy 165N to float you higher in the water
- Designed with a Peninsular Chin support, should the lifejacket be inflated this additional panel helps ensure the airway remains clear of the water whatever the conditions.
- Indicator window showing the status of the inflator
- Attachment point to attach a Crewsaver Surface Light (not included)
- Soft D-ring loop for attaching safety harness
- Robust outer cover for durability
- UML Pro-Sensor Automatic operating head
- Centre buckle adjuster for personalised fit
- Crotch strap fitted as standard
- Oral inflation tube for additional manual inflation if required
- Whistle for attracting attention
- Reflective hi-vis tape
- Lifting becket.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.