The updated Code Zero Shortarm dinghy wetsuit and part of Gul's very popular dinghy specific neoprene range for the avid dinghy sailor. Featuring Gul's supremely flexible X-Flex neoprene for unsurpassed comfort and flexibility, D-flex panels for added durability Titanium 2 neoprene, and an airprene rear panel to encourage airflow when the going gets a little hot under the collar!
- Gul's Revo Fit: 3D pattern tehnology to accommodate a greater variety a wider range of sizes/body shapes
- X-FLEX neoprene: 150% super stretch D-FLEX neoprene: added durability without loss of flexibility
- FLEXTEX: rear seat panel for increased abrasion resistance
- GLIDESKIN: Neck, leg and arm openings for improved seal
- Titanium 2 lined neoprene - helps to reflects heat back in
- Airprene back panel to encourage airflow.
- POWERTEX4: knee pads for improved durbaility and protection
- Ankle drainage holes
- Two-way front zip
- Non petroleum based neoprene
- Compatible with Gul's Windward Pro pad system
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.