Gul Flexor III 5/4mm Wetsuit ideal for Autumn/Winter use incorporating Gul's new Revo Fit 3D pattern technology for optimum fit across a wide size range. Developed to provide superb stretch and warmth the updated Gul Flexor III is a feature packed Winter wetsuit.
Combining 5mm and 4mm superstretch neoprene, with liquid sealed seams, for improved thermal protection for year round use, with improved flexibility, fit and comfort.
- Combining 5/4mm neoprene super stretch neoprene and Glued and Blindstitched seam construction.
- Liquidseam silicon based urethane sealed seams create a 100% water seal improving thermal protection.
- RS-Flex 150% textured Super Stretch Neoprene used on shoulders panels for superior flexibility and freedom of movement, 20% lighter and 30% less water absorption than X-Flex.
- X-Flex - 150% super stretch in main body panels, 10% lighter than before, absorbs less water and has a softer more comfortable feel.
- X-Flex Thermal stretch internal lining for core warmth.
- UBS back zip system, internal barrier shield, batwing/flushguard, to help reduce the effect of water penetration through the zip.
- G-Tape internal waterproof seam taping for additional reinforcement.
- Powertex knees 4-way stretch protection panels for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Pro Neck closure system for reduced flushing, adjustable neck seal, for personalised fit and optimum comfort.
- PK blockout zip with metal puller and webbing tape.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.