Gul Girls Response 5/3mm Wetsuit Info
All the key elements are covered in this new functional, Multi-sport, Gul Response 5/3mm wetsuit from Gul a superb, potentially, year round wetsuit.
Combining 5mm titanium neoprene body zones and 3mm neoprene in strategic areas on arms and legs for improved flexibility and freedom of movement. Glued and blindstitched seams - constructed to provide reduced flushing and improved warmth combined with strategic taping in stress areas.
The Gul Response has consistently been a popular choice of Winter/All Year wetsuit providing superb features and performance for an entry-level Steamer wetsuit.
Gul Girls Response 5/3mm Wetsuit Features
- Combining 5/3mm neoprene, Glued and Blindstitched seam construction for year round use.
- Titanium II lined neoprene panels to aid warmth retention.
- RS-Flex 150% textured Super Stretch Neoprene used on shoulders panels for superior flexibility and freedom of movement, 20% lighter and 30% less water absorption than X-Flex.
- Thermospan internal lining for core warmth.
- X-Flex - 150% super stretch in main body panels, 10% lighter than before, absorbs less water and has a softer more comfortable feel.
- G-Tape internal waterproof seam taping for additional reinforcement.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off providing optimum core windchill protection and improved absorption of solar heat.
- Powertex knees 4-way stretch protection panels for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Pro Neck closure system for reduced flushing, adjustable neck seal, for personalised fit and optimum comfort.
- PK blockout zip with metal puller and webbing tape.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022.