Gul Response LongJane Ladies Wetsuit 3/2mm a new updated and more feminine design of Longjane, a sleeveless front zip wetsuit for numerous water sports.
The LongJane type of wetsuit has always been our most popular wetsuit for stand-up paddlers, canoeing, kayaking and Dinghy/sailing enthusiasts providing freedom of movement and great adapatability for changing weather conditions. Some users may also combine the longjane with either the coordinating neoprene jacket or the Gul Evotherm thermal top/a Gul spraytop or even neoprene thermal top to provide extra protection to possibly extend the season or worn with one of Gul's superb a rash vest for comfort and sun protection on warmer days.
This latest design of ladies longjohn has a superb ergonomic shape ensuring optimum fit resulting in comfort, flexibility and warmth. The Gul Long Jane wetsuit can also be worn with the Gul Women's Neoprene Wetsuit Jacket creating a very versatile two piece outfit, to give around 5-6mm neoprene on the torso to increase your thermal protection. Great adaptability for a variety of activities and potential for year round use.
- 3/2mm Titanium 2 neoprene for improved heat retention.
- Non petroleum based neoprene.
- X-Flex 150% Stretch Panels for enchanced flexibility - shoulders and side panels.
- D-Flex durable neoprene lower body panels.
- Thermospan: lining in chest and back panels for core warmth retention.
- Flatlock stitched seams provide a sturdy and comfortable seam construction.
- Full length Sturdy PK front zip with internal zip flap, for reduced flushing, comfort, and ease of donning.
- Traditinal longjane wetsuit design - sleeveless, zip front, long legs.
- Powertex knee panels for improved abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Rolled ankle seams helping to reduce water flush.
- Flattering feminine wetsuit ensuring great fit, comfort and functionality.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.