Gul Response 3/2mm Men's Wetsuit Info
Gul Response 3/2mm Flatlock Wetsuit a general multisport 3/2mm Flatlocked Wetsuit from Gul with superb features producing a performance wetsuit at a great price. The Gul Response Men's wetsuit meets all the requirements for the all-round watersports enthusiast.
The Gul Response 3/2mm Flatlock wetsuit features X-Flex super stretch neoprene panels and flatlock stitched seams to produce a comfortable and highly flexibile wetsuit ideal for a variety of water sport activities from snorkelling to stand-up paddling and surfing. Great value and performance for a quality Steamer wetsuit from Gul who have been at the forefront of wetsuit design in the UK for some 50 years.
On an environmental note Gul use non-petroleum based neoprene in the making of the Gul Response wetsuit. These Gul wetsuits arrive packaged in bioplastic - a soy based plastic which is biodegradable and compostable, breaking down over a period of months on land or at sea but dissolves instantly in hot water.
Gul Response 3/2mm Men's Wetsuit Features
- Combining 3/2mm double lined neoprene helping to provide superb flexibility and retain core body warmth.
- Flatlocked stitched seam construction producing a comfortable, sturdy and durable seam finish.
- X-Flex 150% super Stretch Panels for enhanced flexibility provide superb freedom of movement for dynamic water sports use.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels encourages water run-off helping to reduce windchill.
- Powertex4 knees for durability and improved abrasion resistance without compromising on flexibility which also provides a slightly padded effect.
- Glideskin adjustable neck for a personalised fit and secure comfortable neck seal.
- Sturdy PK rear zip for reliability, with neoprene underseal to help reduce flushing effect, and a long webbing tape zip puller.
- Featuring Gul's Non petroleum based neoprene.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.