Gul Response FX 5/4mm Chest Zip Men's Wetsuit Info
The Men's Gul Response FX 5/4mm neoprene steamer wetsuit features Chest Zip front zip entry, multi purpose, flexible Winter wetsuit. Constructed with blindstitched seams and all over X-Flex super stretch, giving you over 150% stretch. The Response wetsuit has all the requirements of an entry level Chest Zip 5/4mm wetsuit.
Gul's Aqua Barrier Chest Zip entry system wetsuit provides enhanced flexibility and less water ingress around the neck. Removing the usual rear zip entry means there's less panelling, less stitching, less opportunity for water ingress and greater freedom of movement.
Combining Gul's 150% stretch neoprene and thermal linings the Response FX morphs into a higher level performance with improved thermal properties and greater flexibility resulting in a enhanced freedom of movement. Glued and blindstitched seam construction and critical waterproof taping helps to virtually eliminate flushing and so aiding warmth retention.
All the key elements are covered in this functional, Multi-sport, Gul Response FX Chest Zip 5/4mm wetsuit from Gul, updated for 2020. Typically a 5/4mm neoprene wetsuit is considered a Winter wetsuit although depending on which activity you may wish to wear the wetsuit for and in what conditions this wetsuit could be suitable for year-round use.
The Gul Response range of wetsuits have consistently been a popular choice of multi-sport steamer wetsuits that could span four seasons providing great value and performance. A quality Steamer wetsuit from Gul who have been at the forefront of wetsuit design in the UK for some 50 years.
On an environmental note Gul use non-petroleum based neoprene in the making of the Gul Response wetsuit. These wetsuits arrive packaged in bioplastic - containing cassava, vegetable oil and organic resins. The material is biodegradable and compostable, breaking down over a period of months on land or at sea but dissolves instantly in hot water.
Gul Response FX 5/4mm Chest Zip Men's Wetsuit Features
- Combining 5/4mm non petroleum based neoprene
- Glued and Blindstitched seam construction for greater thermal protection for year round use.
- Titanium II lined neoprene panels to encourage warmth retention.
- ABS - Aqua Barrier System - a diagonal Chest Zip entry, single sided opening to help reduce flushing with glideskin seal and bungee cord to help lock out more water, and a snap lock ensures the zip puller is secured.
- REVOFIT 3D Pattern technology
- X-Flex - 150% super stretch in main body panels for superior flexibility and freedom of movement which is both light and a softer more comfortable feel, as used in Gul's high performance wetsuits.
- X-Flex Thermal stretch internal lining for ultimate insulation and core warmth.
- G-Tape internal X-flex watreproof taping fusing seams together for additional reinforcement.
- Mesh neoprene chest and back panels to aid water run-off providing optimum core windchill protection and improved absorption of any solar heat.
- Powertex4 knees 4-way stretch protection panels for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Pro Neck seam free neck seal to help reduce flushing and optimum comfort.
- Non-petroleum based neoprene.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.