The Viper 4/3mm Wetsuit Gul's feature packed top end surf wetsuit - a suit to be taken seriously. Packed with all the premium features to provide optimum surfing flexibility and warmth to help you stay in the water for longer.
Constructed with Gul's exclusive Bolt Dry X-Flex lining producing Gul's fastest drying neoprene yet. The ultra quick dry core wicks water away fom the skin creating a cushion of air between the body and the wetsuit giving ultimate insulation and warmth, making an ideal wetsuit for surfing Autumn, Spring and Summer.
Combining 4mm and 3mm titanium neoprene core panels provides superb thermal protection and optimum flexibility using Gul's FX:Lite 150% super stretch neoprene which is 15% lighter than Gul's X-Flex neoprene, with amazing hydrophobic properties, absorbs less water to encourage greater warmth.
Gul's Viper wetsuit possibly the surfers wetsuit for surfing.
- RS-Flex MK2: 150% Textured Super stretch for optimum freedom of movement
- FX-Lite: 150% super-stretch main body panels with hydrophobic properties and 15% lighter than Gul's standard X-Flex neoprene
- Bolt Dry X: Quick dry thermal lining core central heating system improving warmth retention
- Blindstitched (BS): Seam construction double glued, butted together, stitched and external seal applied
- Liquid silicon based urethane external seam finish produces a 4mm razor thin seal over the seam creating a watertight and durable seal
- Heat welded internal seam taping in high stress areas
- Mesh: back panel to encourage water run-off and reduce wind chill
- Powertex4: knee panels for added abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility
- ABS: Aqua Barrier Chest zip entry using PK blackout zip
- Pro Neck seam free neck seal
- Gul's Revo Fit: 3D pattern technology, Gul's extensive team rider testing and innovative pattern and design techniques produces Gul's finest fitting surfing wetsuits
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.