Gul Dartmouth Women's Eclip Zip Sailing Drysuit Info
The Gul Dartmouth Eclip Zip Drysuit features Gul's 100% GCX3 3-layer waterproof and breathable fabric throughout the suit with fully taped seams. This high spec design provides full wet weather protection whilst providing breathability. A superb entry level drysuit and the perfect outer layer for performance watersports.
This new Gul Dartmouth Women's drysuit also incorporates Gul's Eclip Zip entry system. The YKK Aquaseal dry zip is curved and positioned slightly higher, helping to make the suit easier to get on/off. This tried and tested zip entry system also results in less bulk allowing greater freedom of movement and improved comfort.
Gul's GCX3 fabric is tested Waterproof - 20 000 mm, Breathability - 10 000 gr/m2/24h. All seams fully taped for long lasting extreme waterproofness. Windproof, waterproof and breathable to help protect from wind and water penetration.
A roomy designed dry suit allowing plenty of space for your choice of breathable and wicking thermal base layers which allow your skin to breathe and moisture evaporate. All these design features combine to ensure a superbly designed Women's specific drysuit to help you face the elements out on the water.
Gul Dartmouth Women's Eclip Zip Sailing Drysuit Features
- Gul's GCX3 Breathable, waterproof and windproof, Gul's hard wearing 3 layer fabric throughout for long term performance
- 100% Waterproof heat taped seams
- Contoured body panels provide an improved ergonomic fit helping reduce bulk and potential windage
- Heavy duty Cordura panels provide high abrasion resistance on seat, knee/shin panels
- Articulated arms and knees help provide a more natural range of movement
- Glide skin neoprene neck and wrist seals ensures the suit is easier to put on while creating a comfortable and secure seal
- ECLIP ZIP: YKK Aquaseal Zip - a lightweight, tried and tested curved zip entry system, providing a less bulky design allowing a greater range of torsional movement.
- The YKK Aquaseal zip has also proven to have greater longevity
- Integral latex socks
- Zipped arm pocket with drainer
- Internal adjustable braces
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.