iQ Mens UV300 Rash Suit Info
The iQ UV300 Rash Suit is a one piece bodysuit or rashsuit that fulfills many purposes - on the surface and underwater. A variety of uses and a variety of references: Dive Skin, Stinger suit, Rash suit, Swim Skin, Swim Suit.
iQ Mens UV300 Rash Suit Features
- Sizing is an approx guide - it should fit reasonably snug - particularly if worn under a wetsuit.UV Protection UVP300+ TUV approves which helps protect against sunburn, sun allergies.
- Ultra light fabric for superior levels of comfort.
- Quick drying - dries naturally as you continue to wear it.
- Front zip.
- Thumb loops.
- Foot stirrups.
- A warm water snorkelling suit - providing excellent UV protection.
- A superb scuba skin suit - providing extra protection against stings, bites, scratches, grazes.
- A superb wetsuit undersuit - providing an extra layer when worn under a wetsuit.
- And under a wetsuit again - to aid the donning of your wetsuit.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.