Mares Matrix Dive Computer V2 with Download Manager Info
Mares Matrix V2 Dive Computer offers excellent Mares quality and styling but above all superb performance and a dive computer that is sure to appeal to both novice and more experienced divers alike.
The full dot matrix display allows for a superb clear read, making features such as the digital compass easier to read and use. Mares have topped the Matrix off with a sleek metal housing making it a stylish computer both in and out of the water.
All Mares Computers come with a 2 year manufacturers warranty
Mares Matrix Dive Computer V2 with Download Manager Features
- Modified user-interface: the battery is completely charged when the four elements inside the battery icon stop blinking.
- Activation/deactivation of deep stop function.
- (Set dive > deep stop > ON/OFF)
- Activation/deactivation of display sleep mode to save battery power. When sleep mode is enabled the display switches off automatically after 5 minutes without button press. The display turns on by pressing any button. BY DEAFUALT THE SLEEP MODE IS ACTIVATED,
- (Set watch > sleep > ON/OFF)
- Activation/deactivation of deep sleep function (everything is stopped, no clock update). The mode is used for shipping or during a long period of inactivity to save battery power.
- (Set watch > Turn OFF)
- Customizable Display: reverse contrast possible, display dive profile mode or digital data, digital clock hour.
- The user can choose the diving parameters to be displayed on the screen (eg maximum depth or average depth, temperature or time or percentage CNS etc.)
- Electronic compass (heading lock).
- Diving: Air, Gauge, up to 3 mixes gases.
- Function show (date, dual time, alarm).
- 4 push buttons, intuitive navigation.
- Full Dot Matrix high resolution display.
- Digital compass with tilt compensation, and compass bearing function.
- Includes PC Interface/download manager (PC and Mac compatible) - this unit also acts as the re-charging unit via USB connection.
- Graphic profile.
- Multigas algorithm.
- Digital and analogue time of day display.
- Second time Zone function.
- Stopwatch facility.
- Metal body.
- 35 Hour logbook including dive profile graphs.
- 5 second sampling rate.
- Rechargeable battery via USB connection.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us within 28 Days of placing your order.
Mares, always at the forefront of innovation in the world of Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. The Mares brand is synonymous with safety, reliability and quality and is backed by constant research and development to create the best products for recreational and professional divers, snorkelling enthusiasts and freedivers around the world.
Born in 1949 from the passion of Italian Ludovico Mares and still innovating today, the Mares brand continues to research and lead the way with the expertise and professionalism attained over the last 70 years. Every product is Mares to the core and Mares produce the very best dive products available. Just add water!