Mares X-Stream Travel Light Diver Package
WANT IT FASTER? UPGRADE YOUR DELIVERY AT CHECKOUT
Order by 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
Mares X-Vision Ultra LiquidSkin Mask (included in package)
Mares X-Vision Ultra LiquidSkin Mask a technical and aesthetic restyling of Mares' most popular diving and snorkelling mask ever produced, the X-Vision LiquidSkin.
The X-Vision Ultra LiquidSkin has a new facial structure in bi-silicone designed to adapt to numerous face shapes, the skirt's contact with the face has been optimized making it even more comfortable, and the field of vision is 20% wider than previous versions.
The nose area contains small ribs that have been perfected to relieve pressure lending to a more comfortable experience over longer periods of time. The two-button buckles allow easy adjustment, even with gloves.
A first class mask, which has received the prestigious "Red Dot Design Award" due to its high level of functional and artistic design.
- Wide field of view
- Anatomical skirt for superior fit and comfort.
- Liquidskin silicone 45% softer for comfort.
- Funky colour range and mirrored lens versions available.
- X-shaped bi-silicone strap
- Weight: 183g
Mares Ergo Flex Snorkel (included in package)
Mares Ergo Flex Snorkel, building on their reputation for producing superb cutting edge designs Mares' superb Ergo snorkel range will appeal to both snorkellers and divers alike.
Improved erognomic design ensures the snorkel will be comfortable to wear and use for those prolonged snorkelling sessions.
- Contoured design for comfort.
- Corrugated silicone flex section to ensure good position in the mouth.
- Soft silicone mouthpiece extremely comfortable for those long snorkellingsessions.
- Low profile snorkel clip low bulk.
- Purge valve to aid clearing the snorkel.
Mares X-Stream Scuba Diving Fins (included in package) | Wear With Boots
Mares X-Stream Scuba Diving Fins are known for their innovative technology Mares strive to stay one 'fin' ahead of the rest.
The Mares X-Stream is the most technologically advanced fin to be added to the Mares fin family. More than 2 years of resources and technology, have produced this exceptional and surprisingly lightweight fin.
These state of the art fins feature the Optimized Pivoting blade (OPB) which is exclusive to Mares fins. This allows the blade to maintain an optimal angle throughout the entire finning cycle. This produces a constant thrust unlike other more traditional fins. The OPB minimizes fatigue whilst improving movement through the water.
Fabulous for any diver and particularly light for the travelling diver who still wants a top performance fin.
- Riddled Foot pockets to prevent suction between the fins and boots, making the fins much easier to take off.
- OPB (optimized pivoting blade) so the blade of the fin is always at the optimal finning angle.
- Superchannel mid section, helping to scoop the water for enhanced performance.
- Supplied with either Mares' new Bungee Strap system - the smart alternative to steel spring straps, includes extension piece for personlised fit and large ergonomic heel cover and wide loop to help grasp for putting on and removing the strap/fin.
- OR the Mares ABS buckle/strap system for easy opening and donning of fins, see product image for specific size and colour
- Tri-material construction giving durability and a superior performance fin.
- Designed to be worn with wetsuit or drysuit boots.
- Weight approx 1.5kg Regular size.
- Fins Designed To Be Worn With Boots
Tusa 5mm Zipped Wetsuit Dive Boots (included in package)
Tusa Wetsuit Dive Boots are superb traditional design of 5mm neoprene boots that would be equally suitable to wear for many other watersports where warmth and protection are important.
Glued and blindstiched seam construction with plenty of bumper protection around toe and heel area, with YKK zipped entry with internal zip guard to help reduce potential flushing. The robust sole provides a decent amount of protection while remaining flexible and comfortable.
Tusa have always produced quality dive gear and these 5mm water sports boots are a good traditional design of zipped boots providing versatility to wear for a variety of water sport activities.
- 5mm double-lined neoprene boot for thermal protection.
- Glued and blindstitched seam construction to help encourage warmth retention.
- Bumper protection around heel and for enhanced protection and comfort.
- Robust hi-grip sole which is both lightweight and flexible.
- Sturdy YKK zipper for ease of donning.
- Gusset backed zipper to help minimise potential flushing around the zip.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
Mares, always at the forefront of innovation in the world of Scuba Diving and Snorkelling. The Mares brand is synonymous with safety, reliability and quality and is backed by constant research and development to create the best products for recreational and professional divers, snorkelling enthusiasts and freedivers around the world.
Born in 1949 from the passion of Italian Ludovico Mares and still innovating today, the Mares brand continues to research and lead the way with the expertise and professionalism attained over the last 70 years. Every product is Mares to the core and Mares produce the very best dive products available. Just add water!