Speedo FastSkin Women's Proton Open Water Swimming Wetsuit Info
Speedo FastSkin Women's PROTON Open Water Swimming Wetsuit combines light, flexible, hydrophobic materials, suitable for virtually any swimmer looking for that extra edge to their swimming performance for open water and triathlon use.
The Fastskin Proton Female Wetsuit has been developed with Yamamoto 38 cell neoprene rubber (Y38) - a well balanced neoprene foam providing high buoyancy and flexibility that makes it the most versatile neoprene available - to ensure it performs when it counts.
A combination of 1.5mm & 2mm neoprene and Speedo's Maximotion+ technology in the single piece chest panel, shoulder and arm panels, ensures your stroke is as unrestricted as possible, while a core stabiliser offers support in the lower torso.
Additional Buoyancy is assured by combining 3mm & 4mm neoprene panels on the front and back of the upper thighs which is counter balanced by 4mm and 2mm on the front and back of the lower leg providing buoyancy and flexibility.
Speedo FastSkin Women's Proton Open Water Swimming Wetsuit Features
- Y38 (Yamamoto 38 cell neoprene rubber) foam provides high buoyancy and flexibility, making this the most versatile neoprene available
- Core stabilisation reinforces the core, enhancing the connection from the torso to the upper and lower body, to promote a more efficient stroke.
- Speedo's Maximotion+ continuous 1.5mm neoprene chest panel providing greater freedom of movement in arms and shoulders
- Yamamoto NANO-SCS neoprene coating provides lower surface friction for improved hydrodynamics
- Body positioning regulator panels offer buoyancy providing improved 'lift' to encourage a more efficient body position
- Fuse neck, improved neck fitting and adjustment, to reduce chafing and limit water ingress
- Revo Zipper construction is easy to fit and allows a fast transition from swim to bike
- Improved water tightness of the cuff provides a more streamlined wrist and arm profile
- Slat cut leg openings allow for easier suit removal during transition
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.