Tusa Geminus Mask, Imprex Snorkel & X-Pert Split Fins Set
WANT IT FASTER? UPGRADE YOUR DELIVERY AT CHECKOUT
Order by 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
Tusa Geminus Mask for Diving and Snorkelling, instantly more comfort and fit, noticeable as soon as the mask is put on. Another innovative design consistent with TUSA's forward thinking technical team. This mask has been created for divers wanting superb vision combined with a low volume design, lightweight yet rugged frame, and providing enhanced comfort and clarity of vision.
The Tusa Geminus mask features a silicone skirt shaped to reduce pressure on the face virtually elimating possible creasing/marking after the mask is taken off. The fit and comfort of this skirt is noticeable the instant the mask is put on.
- The mask strap buckles are also mounted on to the side skirt of the mask - producing an extremely light to touch, easily adjusted strap/buckle system.The Tusa Geminus Mask strap has also been designed to provide the most comfortable fit by following the occipital curvature of the head. Non-skid backing and superior hold ensure a secure and comfortable fit.Price includes a FREE protective storage boxSee prescription lenses for your Tusa Geminus mask.
Tusa Imprex Snorkel features Tusa's Hyperdry top, to help deflect water away from the main part of the snorkel while on the surface to deliver a comfortable snorkelling experience.
They Hyderdry section is a special angled chamber at the top that is offset from the main barrel. This unique chamber helps prevent water from entering the main barrel while you snorkel.
- Utilising TUSA's Hypderdry system top - to reduce water entering the snorkel.
- Soft silicone mouthpiece for day long snorkelling comfort.
- Simple snorkel clip to attach your mask strap to.
- If water does enter the snorkel there's an innovative underside purge valve that lets water drain out of the barrel without entering the air intake chamber of the mouthpiece.
- TUSA never fail to produce a superior quality range of masks and snorkels
Tusa X-Pert Zoom Full Foot Split Fins for Snorkelling and warm water scuba diving. Being lightweight they are excellent for travelling and still give good performance.
Tusa X-Pert Zoom Split Fins use innovative hydrofoil design and a hybrid blade to produce greater forward motion (lift) both on the surface, snorkelling, and under the water, scuba diving.
'Propeller-fin technology' and super thin lightweight design to achieve the ultimate performance with less effort
A superb price for the very latest in fin technology - and they won't take up too much luggage allowance.
- Open-toe full foot pocket provides superb comfort and support
- Using small bent-knee kicks to produce a light rhythm
- Weight: Approx 1.2kg
- Total Length: 60cm
- Fins To Be Worn Bare Foot
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.