Tusa Geminus Mask & Tusa Hyperdry Snorkel Set
WANT IT FASTER? UPGRADE YOUR DELIVERY AT CHECKOUT
Order by 3:30pm, Monday – Friday
Tusa Geminus Mask (included in package)
Tusa Geminus Mask for Diving and Snorkelling, instantly more comfort and fit, noticeable as soon as the mask is put on. Another innovative design consistent with TUSA's forward thinking technical team. This mask has been created for divers wanting superb vision combined with a low volume design, lightweight yet rugged frame, and providing enhanced comfort and clarity of vision.
The Tusa Geminus mask features a silicone skirt shaped to reduce pressure on the face virtually elimating possible creasing/marking after the mask is taken off. The fit and comfort of this skirt is noticeable the instant the mask is put on.
- The mask strap buckles are also mounted on to the side skirt of the mask - producing an extremely light to touch, easily adjusted strap/buckle system.The Tusa Geminus Mask strap has also been designed to provide the most comfortable fit by following the occipital curvature of the head. Non-skid backing and superior hold ensure a secure and comfortable fit.Price includes a FREE protective storage boxSee prescription lenses for your Tusa Geminus mask.
TUSA Hyperdry Imprex II Snorkel (included in package)
The Tusa Imprex II a semi-dry snorkel, featuring Tusa's Hyperdry top and many great features in the design, including the large drain chamber which helps contain any excess water. A superb compact, soft silicone, pre-angled mouthpiece helps to reduce jaw ache when used for prolonged periods of time.
For those who are serious about snorkelling and scuba Diving the Imprex II semi-dry snorkel is an excellent choice - a very well tried and trusted snorkel that has stood the test of time. TUSA produce some of, if not, the best quality masks and snorkels and this snorkel is no exception.
- Tusa's Hyperdry System helping to deflect water away from entering the snorkel when on the surface.
- Large capacity drain chamber.
- Oval purge valve in the drainage chamber - a one way exhaust valve making it easier to purge water from the snorkel.
- Very comfortable, compact, pre-angled silicone mouthpiece to reduce fatigue.
- Corrugated flexible joint for optimal positioning, improved comfort and ease of use
- Hi-vis orange reflective top for visibility
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products. TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.