The Tusa Powerview Elite mask and snorkel set combines a low volume 2-window mask with superb vision, easy adjust mask buckle technology, ClearVu tempered glass lenses and hypoallergenic crystal silicone skirt and strap. The Tusa snorkel features Hyperdry semi-dry top technology to help reduce potential water ingress, a drain chamber and purge valve for easy clearing and hypoallergenic crystal silicone mouthpiece.
Another superb dive quality mask and snorkel combo from Tusa's Sport Snorkelling range.
- Mask Features Hypoallergenic, 100% Crystal Silicone mask skirt and mask strap. Surgical grade silicone provides optimum comfort and and assured seal.
- Lightweight, low-profile 2-window design for maximum field of view
- EZ adjust buckle technology ensuring the mask strap can be easily adjusted for personalised fit
- High quality polycarbonate frame
- ClearVu tempered glass lens
- Fits most Adult Medium to Large face shapes
- Snorkel Features Semi-Dry Purge Snorkel Features Tusa's Hyperdry semi-dry top snorkel, helping to deflect water away from the main breathing tube
- Large capacity drain chamber at the bottom and oval purge valve with internal purge channel - all helping to provide ease of clearing
- Ortho-consciously designed, compact sized mouthpiece for ultimate comfort ideal for prolonged snorkelling use
- Fixed corrugated section (non-flex snorkel)
- Simply snorkel loop to attach the mask strap to
- Designed to be worn on the left hand side of the face
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products. TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.