TUSA Powerview Mirrored Lens Mask & Hyperdry Elite Dry Snorkel Set Info
The TUSA Powerview Mirrored Mask and Elite Dry snorkel are paired together to give an excellent set for discovering the worlds oceans and seas. The TUSA Powerview mask is a twin lens mask, with a mirrored coating which adds back the natural colours lost underwater. The mirrored lenses will also improve your view even in less than ideal water conditions and visibility.
This Pro Series Snorkelling set from Tusa includes the Tusa Elite Hyperdry Dry Snorkel a slightly more streamlined design of dry snorkel than Tusa's earlier designs and still remains one of the driest breathes today. A must-have for any snorkeller who won't compromise on quality and appreciates, a comfortable, easy breathing, quick draining and surprisingly dry breathing snorkel.
TUSA Powerview Mirrored Lens Mask & Hyperdry Elite Dry Snorkel Set Features
- Tusa Powerview Mask Hypoallergenic, 100% Crystal Silicone mask skirt and mask strap. Surgical grade silicone provides optimum comfort and and assured seal.
- Lightweight, low-profile 2-window design for maximum field of view
- EZ adjust buckle technology ensuring the mask strap can be easily adjusted for personalised fit
- High quality polycarbonate frame
- ClearVu tempered glass lens
- Fits most Adult Medium to Large face shapes
- Tusa Elite Dry Snorkel Elite Dry snorkel with dry top technology with 2 independent high buoyancy floats for superior dry top performance.
- Hypoallergenic 100% Silicone Flex-Neck and Mouthpiece
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece, soft crystal silicone, for ultimate comfort
- Flex neck flexible section also aids positioning for improved comfort.
- Large diameter drain chamber and angled purge valve snorkel for easier and quicker clearing.
- Simple snorkel clip to secure the snorkel to the mask strap on the left hand side.
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkeling.
- Includes a simple protective mouthpiece cover to keep the mouthpiece covered for storage.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products. TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.