Tusa Serene Mirrored Lens Mask & Hyperdry Elite Dry Snorkel Set Info
The Tusa Serene mirrored lens mask and Tusa's Elite dry snorkel combine to give another high quality set from this premium brand and forms part of Tusa's Sport Pro Series snorkelling range. The Serene has been a popular mask for diving and snorkelling over the years but has now been upgraded with the addition of mirrored lenses. The mirrored coating will help cut down glare and give you a truer reflection of the myriad of colours to be found underwater.
TUSA Serene Diving and Snorkelling Mask was the first of Tusa's superb range of masks to incorporate a new design/shape of silicone skirt to virtually eliminate potential mask skirt pressure and comfort which is instantly noticeable as soon as the mask is put on. This Serene mask has been created for divers wanting superb, single lens vision combined with a low volume design and provides enhanced comfort and clarity of vision. Tusa's Mask strap has also been re-designed to provide the most comfortable fit by following the occipital curvature of the head. Non-skid backing and superior hold ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
This Pro Series Snorkelling set from Tusa includes the Tusa Elite Hyperdry Dry Snorkel a slightly more streamlined design of dry snorkel than Tusa's earlier designs and still remains one of the driest breathes today. A must-have for any snorkeller who won't compromise on quality and appreciates, a comfortable, easy breathing, quick draining and surprisingly dry breathing snorkel.
Tusa Serene Mirrored Lens Mask & Hyperdry Elite Dry Snorkel Set Features
- Tusa Serene Mirrored Lens Mask Hypoallergenic 100% pure surgical grade silicone skirt providing unsurpassed confort, fit and performance
- Clear-Vu Tempered glass lens to provide superior clarity
- Single lens mask for wider field of view.
- Patented round edged silicone skirt for increased comfort and performance.
- 3-D strap for unprecedented fit.
- 5 position strap angle adjustor.
- New stylish mirror coated lenses.
- Tusa Elite Dry Snorkel Elite Dry snorkel with dry top technology with 2 independent high buoyancy floats for superior dry top performance.
- Hypoallergenic Crystal Silicone Flex-Neck and Mouthpiece
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece, soft crystal silicone, for ultimate comfort
- Flex neck flexible section also aids positioning for improved comfort.
- Large diameter drain chamber and angled purge valve snorkel for easier and quicker clearing.
- Simple snorkel clip to secure the snorkel to the mask strap on the left hand side.
- Three-dimensional pipe curve for the ideal angle for snorkeling.
- Includes a simple protective mouthpiece cover to keep the mouthpiece covered for storage.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
TUSA was founded by Kazuo Tabata in Tokyo, Japan in 1952. From the first handmade mask and goggles built in Mr. Tabata's garage, Tabata products have always been constructed using the finest and most advanced materials and innovative design techniques to produce premium diving and snorkelling products. TUSA is a byword for quality in scuba and snorkelling circles and as far as we are concerned, you can't go far wrong with any of the TUSA kit.