An evolution of the hugely successful Multisport 4, this new addition to the collection stays true to its core by being a high performance, versatile and robust drysuit. The flex closure PU dry zip back entry system has been incorporated into the suit, whilst providing unrivalled freedom of movement.
Typhoon continue to be at the forefront of Drysuit design. Featuring the latest in lightweight, breathable fabrics - Quad-Ply - to produce drysuits designed for the active water sports enthusiast with outstanding breathability and durability. Typhoon are also one of the largest manufacturer of drysuits for the military, RNLI, fire service and police so it goes without saying their drysuits are proven to be up to the job.
The breathability of any drysuit is enhanced by wearing breathable base layers underneath allowing your skin and the fabric to 'breathe' and work efficiently - work hard, play hard and stay dry. Drysuits by their very nature are designed with plenty of freedom of movement so the measurements provided offer a guide to overall fit.
- TX breathable quadply fabric throughout
- Rear zip entry featuring sturdy Flex closure PU (plastic) dry zip
- Hardwaring Plastic zip, providing a lighter, more comfortable zip, which provides more flexibility to allow a greater range of movement across the shoulders/upper arms/back. Anatomical cut arms and legs creates a more pro-active fit and reduces windage.
- External neoprene waist band with adjustments
- Fabric socks
- Latex neck seal with neoprene outer protective cover
- Latex wrist seals with Wrist covers providing protection and a little more warmth
- Cordura reinforced, seat and knee pads for greater abrastion resistance and protection
- Includes Internal adjustable braces for a personalised fit
- PU Convenience zip, a lightweight flexible zip
- 3 year workmanship warranty
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.