Women's C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit Info
C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit range includes wetsuits for all the family has all the features associated with a quality multisport wetsuit with the benefit of superb design "elements" ensuring an affordable top-notch product. The Element series of wetsuits for Men, Women and Children from C-Skins is all about combining performance technology with unbeatable value.
The C-Skins Element Women's steamer is a lightweight wetsuit perfect for Spring Summer use for body boarding, surfing, windsurfing, stand up paddling in fact virtually any watersport. Over the many years we've sold the Element wetsuit it has more than proven itself ideal as a very popular entry level open water swimming wetsuit due to its comfort, fit and flexibility. Incorporating C-Skins Xtend neoprene in the shoulder, sleeves and torso panels for excellent flexibility, a Super Seal Glideskin collar for an assured seal helping to reduce flushing while being comfortable.
C-Skins wetsuits are always designed with focus on the end user and they have always produced some of our best fitting, quality wetsuits. The C-Skins Women's Element 3/2mm wetsuit has always proven to be our most popular range and the best on the market for those discovering the sea. In our opinion generally our most comfortable and best fitting women's specific summer wetsuit.
Women's C-Skins Element 3/2mm Wetsuit Features
- Women's C-Skins Element 3/2mm neoprene Spring Summer multisport wetsuit
- C-Skins Xtend neoprene upper body panels which is flexible and lightweight with excellent multi-directional stretch and super hydrophobic to help reduce water absorption and improve drying time.
- Flatlocked stitched seam construction for strength and comfort ideal for summer conditions.
- Mesh Skin neoprene chest and back core panels help to reduce potential windchill by aiding water run-off resulting in enhanced warmth retention.
- Super Seal Glideskin adjustable collar to help reduce potential flushing, personalised fit and comfort.
- Reduced seaming in underarm ensures a greater range of movement in the arms and shoulders with less potential for chafing.
- Free Flex Neoprene superb combination of flexibility and durability in lower body panels prone to higher wear and tear
- Dura Flex knee panels for abrasion resistance without loss of flexibility.
- Combining true thickess 3/2mm neoprene panels for warmth and protection
- Sturdy Rear zip entry with internal neoprene flush guard and long webbing tape puller.
- Superb feminine design and cut of wetsuit providing optimim fit, comfort and function.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, we’ve extended our usual return policy, allowing you a little longer, to return your unwanted purchase for an exchange or refund. Christmas Gift purchases from Friday 15th October 2021 may be returned to us if received by Friday 14th January 2022**.