Zone3 Advance Men's Swimming Wetsuit Info
Zone3 Advance Swimming Wetsuit has long been recognised as the undisputed best entry-level swimming wetsuit on the market. Zone3 have made huge steps forward to in the design of the Advance wetsuit which now features the world's highest performing Yamamoto foam neoprene giving improvements in the look, feel and overall performance of the wetsuit.
The Advance is a great swimming wetsuit for beginners starting their open water swimming adventures, for intermediate and leisure swimmers. All the key ingredients are there in the Advance wetsuit to help ensure you have a comfortable, enjoyable swim and, through hydrodynamics and improved body positioning, speed should be there if you need it.
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Triathlon Magazine awarding 95% and its coveted 'Best in Test' award, commenting that the Advance "wouldn't feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price" and that it was "a brilliant all-rounder that comes at a great price".
The Advance wetsuit is designed to help provide thermal protection while focussing on helping you achieve efficiency with every stroke. The new highly flexible Yamamoto neoprene arm/shoulder panel helps even further allowing for greater flexibility and reach.
Benefits of a wetsuit featuring Yamamoto material:
- Speed: The aqua dynamic 'SCS' Nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 for regular neoprene wetsuits. The SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, therefore avoiding excess weight in the wetsuit.
- Flexibility: A massive 480-580% in elongation, compared with human skin (underarm) which is just 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with an expansion of 7x conventional wetsuit materials.
- Warmth: High heat retention: Keeping the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance.
- Eco: The neoprene is also derived from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly.
Zone3 Advance Men's Swimming Wetsuit Features
- Brand New 1.5mm Yamamoto #39 SCS Free-Flex shoulder panel design provides improved levels of flexibility, comfort and efficiency with each stroke.
- Raglan sleeve panel layout offers increased flexibility to allow for greater stroke efficiency.
- 4mm core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs higher in the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and fatigue.
- Slimline Pro-Speed cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- Laser-cut collar provides a comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water
- 16% weight reduction versus the previous model whilst still maintaining the same levels of buoyancy and warmth
- 10 different materials used to ensure maximum performance, comfort and durability whilst still maintaining a low price point.
- Glued and blindtitched seam construction to reduce water entry and improve speed and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper with long webbing strap to aid zipping up/down of the zip.
- AQUA-X coatings used improving hydrodynamics to minimise drag and help improve 'glide' and speed through the water.
- Smoothskin fabric used to prevent water from permeating the suit and weighing it down.
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us from the supplier and we hope to despatch your order within 6-10 Working Days, often less. If you want to know more details do just e-mail or phone us.
May mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
Free Standard UK Delivery on orders over £30 are usually sent by Royal Mail post (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). FREE delivery, on orders over £30, applies to MOST, NOT ALL* UK mainland addresses (*exclusions apply see Delivery FAQs). We use a combination of Royal Mail and Carrier services and in some cases a signature is required to confirm receipt (high value/bulky orders).
For further detailed information please see Delivery FAQs.
We reserve the right to collate multiple orders into one delivery if going to the same address. We are unable to split orders/deliveries if any one item in an order is not available from stock, indicated by 'Despatch due date / Awaiting stock / Stock expected'. So we would usually despatch an order once complete as/when all the items are available from stock to send as one parcel.
We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase but any unsuitable item may be returned to us, WITHIN 28 DAYS of receipt by you, for exchange or refund.
What began on the training grounds of Loughborough University has quickly developed into the global brand it is today. Since 2007 Zone3's philosophy has always been to design products that enable athletes to achieve their personal goals. Zone3's ever expanding range of triathlon and swimming gear for training and racing whether you're a first-timer through to the elite Pro's.
Focusing on the athlete throughout product development ensures the end-user benefits from supremely functional swimwear, world renowed swimming wetsuits, the best in triathlon apparel and swimming accessories tailored for comfort and performance.
Zone3's growing global popularity has quickly established them as the UK's number one triathlon brand and now the World's highest rated triathlon brand. Zone3 were winners of the prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise late 2018.